for Harry Potter and the Artificer Legacy

6/11 c1 DiveLord
Who are these people and what have they done with those abusive nuisances The Dursley’s? These people seem reasonable, supportive, and possibly even loving... well adjusted Harry is gonna have a very different time at the castle.
6/11 c35 Lucifer-Satani
I can't wait for the next chapter, I do hope that it comes soon.
I might just have a look at your Patreon just to read it first.
You honestly have to be one of my favourite authors on this site.
6/10 c33 Inritus
Everytime I see Harry's mana level I wonder why it's not higher with all the work he puts his mana through with his crafting as he likes to use insane levels lol. Not a complaint really, more a curiosity lol.
6/10 c32 Inritus
Not going to lie lol, if I didn't like the Artificer part of this story I'd have dropped it due to the highly disappointed Animagus form of a fuckin raccoon lol. Of well I guess with your other story with a lion Harry you didn't want to give him a op magical animal form, even if the raccoon part was greatly disappointed lol.
6/9 c35 Pra3ceps
Absolutely love this story! Its easily one of the best I’ve read in a long time.
6/9 c35 Wolvie26
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
6/9 c35 williamsim
Great story
6/7 c35 Jordisk
And Harry has officially passed Penelope AND Fleur in mana levels, though not in skill. Tonks is only a bit over a thousand units ahead, so she better watch out.
6/7 c23 Svenion
see, now i don't like tonks, and think Harry is an idiot. sex for a discount? not cool
6/6 c35 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and thanks for sharing!
6/6 c11 1dsmuso
I usually leave a review after I'm done reading the story, but I felt compelled to say something after finishing this chapter. You clever bastard! The setup for the basilisk and monster crafting as you call it is something that leaves me excited. I hope I haven't jumped the gun and later find that you actually don't make use of the monster in the chamber, still I'm excited.

I am enjoying your story, the exploration of the Artificier concept is quite refreshing. I like that the story is quite light at times. Thank you for writing this
6/6 c35 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot.
6/6 c35 sorcerersupreme14
Yayy . We get more flowerpot time!
6/5 c35 19orthankg1