for A Miracle in Metal

11/21/2020 c4 26SuperKirbyLand234
That was a pretty good story. I was actually looking for Hellstar Remina fanfiction since it ended in such a way that left it open to more stories to be told but sadly, aside from a Justice League crossover that currently only has one chapter, yours was the only story I could find via Google.

But that's fine, your story was really good and it inspired me to create my own continuation of Hellstar Remina, only mine won't be a crossover with anything else, it'll have complete original content with a tiny bit of inspiration from another source.

Anyway, cool story. Keep up the good writing
7/8/2020 c4 1SilverandGold1
I...I never knew I needed a crossover for this. Thank you thank you thank you this is awesome! Though being one of Ito's more hopeful endings to a story (funnily enough), Planet Remina's ending always was kinda depressing. The idea that the survivors were rescued and even got to go back to (a different) Earth is very heart-warming. Literally the only criticism I can give is that I wanted more details (read: I wanted the story to be longer). More interactions between individual Autobots and people would be nice as well, but that's probably just my monkey-brain wanting *more* angst in a story where the Earth is LITERALLY EATEN. Anyways, I absolutely love this fic! I will definitely be checking out more of your work! :)
12/22/2019 c4 279Traitor of All Traitors
Not bad. Haven't heard from you in a while.
12/7/2019 c3 191602jaw
A bit rush but alright. I gonna admit, I do like ironhide attuide, wanting to beat up that planet eater.
11/28/2019 c2 2a very angry ravage
is Unicron the Hellstar here?