FanFiction.Net
for From Beyond the World Tree

11/24/2019 c2 Guest
Continua
11/24/2019 c1 8Muh. ToRa
I am curious if Momonga will fight Great Red in the future. If they do fight there is still a high chance of Great Red overpowering Momonga based on my understanding on both parties. Even if Momonga uses [The Goal of All Life is Death] he will put himself in a very disadvantageous condition, 12 seconds casting time and he can't cast any other skill, which Great Red will capitalize upon. That skill can also be terminated if the caster take a certain amount of damage before activation. And if i remember correctly the range of the skill is only 100 meter radius.
11/24/2019 c2 Muh. ToRa

Still, this is a nice story and the first of it's kind in Overlord section if my observation is not wrong. I'm eagerly waiting for another update.
11/24/2019 c2 holyscythe
so is he really strong in this world and will always have flesh body or will he become completly bone?
i do like this story and i am looking forward to more chapters.
i am a fan of overlord novel.
have a nice day.
:D
11/24/2019 c2 trooth
I'm marveling at how perfectly you've captured Ainz's personality. Amazing so far!
11/24/2019 c2 theawsomest5
Hell to the yeah!
11/24/2019 c2 sonicfire12
so he kept the Boosted Gear and all the world items he had ... I'm sorry for anyone who attracts his wrath, if before anyone had doubts if he was already in the top 10 or not, now nobody has more . He is definitely in the top 10. Good Chapter and Great Chapter!
11/24/2019 c2 shaoran ootsusuki
Muy entretenido tu fic, ya me estaba aburriendo ya lei muchos otros fics interesantes pero o abandonaron o actualizan cada muchos meses.
Me encanta overlord y dxd espero que sigas con tu fic es verdaderamente algo ingenioso
11/24/2019 c2 HateReborn27
More more , this is simply the best
11/24/2019 c2 look2019
Good Chapter!
11/24/2019 c2 Dark.Lord0
Is this going to be a harem story?
I hope yes
11/24/2019 c2 Nik5555
good,can I know the update schedule?
11/24/2019 c2 Val'Hor
This is very good indeed ! Keep up the good work ! :)
11/24/2019 c2 M2R
nicee, obviously our momonga will be always a cautious one.
1,544 « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »