FanFiction.Net
for From Beyond the World Tree

11/24/2019 c1 Val'Hor
I look forward to more of this ! Keep up the good work ! :)
11/24/2019 c1 Deadied
yeah continue this one
11/23/2019 c1 4Srsdbz1
More!
11/23/2019 c1 Guest
I also agree with MadFrog2000 here.

Why is Satoru continues to be called Momonga instead of using his real name since this is not Yggdrasil or the new world. The Rias knowing Isseis's Sacred Gear and Koneko following Issei is anime original.

And also beware that there are other beings that are stronger than Nazarick. The Great Red could be equal to the World Enemies.
11/23/2019 c1 Allhailthesith
Based on the spell nuclear blast around level 80 (maybe even down to lvl 70 with good armor) is city buster and levels mean more the higher you go it seems so Lvl 100 ainz should be a island buster with his standard abilities and a country to continent buster with super tier spells and if he still has good armor like from his inventory then that is increased to a large island to country buster with standard spells and continent buster with super tier, then if he alas world items in his inventory or maybe he even the red orb world item that always floats in his chest then that can make him a moon to planet buster, so with 1 or 2 boosts he is already in the top 10 of dxd if not number one.
11/23/2019 c1 MadFrog2000
I'm sorry, but English is not my mother tongue, so I use the Google translator.

A good start, but I don’t understand why Suzuki Satoru continues to be called Momonga.

And the scene with Rias ... Seriously, or your adviser doesn’t know the LM well, or anything else, but “Rias’s cunning plan for let the fallen to kill Issei so that she would resurrect him as her servant” has nothing in common with the original. Jesus, I continue to be surprised how many people believe in this, although it was enough to read 1 volume to understand that Rias did not send Koneko to follow him, Issei get the contract pamphlet due to chance and Rias did not know that he had the Sacred Gear. And yes, Rias did not know that she would have a Rating Game against Riser.

Seriously, just for why all this difficulties? Why none of the believers in this fiction thought that if Rias knew that Issei had a Gear, she would just say “you can get a harem” and the guy is completely hers.

I am beginning to fear that we will see an OP protagonist who is stronger than even the Great Red (which again is a huge mistake ... in the DxD universe there are enough thing who can defeat the whole Nazarick alone).

P.S. I hope Satoshi does not receive the Sacred Gear. It will be a terrible cliche.
11/23/2019 c1 Guest
I like it. I haven't seen a fic like this before and I'm looking forward to the next chapter
11/23/2019 c1 issei
good oppai lo
11/22/2019 c1 Fairest6040
Couldn’t ainz summon some sort of servant to read everyone’s mind and tell him how issei acted or adjust everyone’s memory of how issei acted

Also how powerful would ainz be because with his master of death class he should be one of if not the most powerful being since he controls death he can literally will anyone to die including great red, ophis and trihexia or he could prevent anyone from dying or he could revive them

He also has the goal of all life is death skill that makes all death magic insta kill no matter the targets resistance or immunity to death magic
11/22/2019 c1 Reader25846
OMG is really good, will Ddraig notice that his no longer Issei.

MOOAAARRRR!
11/22/2019 c1 Guest
Continua
11/22/2019 c1 lovexoverlord
I would like to see you writing a Crossover Fic with "My Hero Academia X Overlord" story

it would be fun te see overlord be de powerfull OP God in the my hero academia world and All Might , All For One, Overhaul and all kind quirks wont work on overlord because he is a powerfull god OP ( which I like ) lol

P.S overlord can also be a teacher in U.A school xD
11/22/2019 c1 1MSDeus
This is quite interesting. It's different from the Overlord and DxD crossover that I read.

Satoru being transmigrated into Issei's body after Issei was murdered by Raynare.

After the transmigration, Satoru needs to gather information as much as possible since his enemies will return for him if they found out that he's alive. Well technically, Issei is dead, but someone taking over his body instead.

Since Satoru will be cautious and will also be paranoid just like in Overlord. He is also aware that he's borrowing Issei's body and technically stealing the boy's life which he feels guilty about it. Experiencing the boy's way of life, his new parent and his high school life which Satoru hasn't reach this education level.

I was wondering will Satoru change Issei's reputation in school? but somebody may get suspicious about Issei's sudden change of attitude so it's okay to change him slowly from absolute pervert into a decent person without the pervert attitude. Also hope that Satoru form his own faction and not under Rias. He could also create his monster minions to protect Issei's life that he left behind which is now his life as well.

I hope for the next chapter then on how Satoru handle or take care of Issei's life.
11/21/2019 c1 3AlernateReality
This is going to be great! IT's be hilarious if Albedo somehow shows up in the story
11/21/2019 c1 bartek5552
Wow, it promises to be an interesting story, how often do you want to update it? It's just a pity you want to add lemons, I don't like them personally, I hope you change your mind or that they won't appear too often, and if they have to be at least make them good so that they don't look like most girls in dxd are easy and ours Momonga will jump from one to the other, find the one and stay with it at the end. The first chapter went very well in my opinion, so I have the impression that if every next chapter is so good, your story will become very popular. So I really have the impression that you will really change your mind about lemons (I mean lemons not harem, because what would dxd be without a harem?), In my opinion lemons doesn't really fit into this story, and after that, reading like Momonga trying to preserve her virginity won't be more fun with all the perverted situations the world is going to throw at him? So if you could answer me in the next chapter, will they finally be or not?
P.S. If it is a harem then surprise us and do not write who will be in it please
P.S.S. Really please think what I wrote.
P.S.S.S. Sorry for the grammar but I used google translate