FanFiction.Net
for From Beyond the World Tree

11/21/2019 c1 Kornerkun
now this is interesting will ainz have ddraig or will he only have his yggdrasil powers?
11/21/2019 c1 Minato The Deathly Fool
Definitely interesting and a little unorthodox of a crossover. However, that means this fic may make you a trendsetter for others to follow in your footsteps. Considering your track record of great writing, I'm sure this will be the case. As always, characterization is always A1. Update soon!
11/21/2019 c1 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
11/20/2019 c1 JustAShadow4
;)
11/20/2019 c1 G-inerder
Okay, good chapter but also a candidate of 'cannot continue the story'. It's not like the usual isekai stories you write.
I think there are 2 ways something like this is written
1. Like you do
2. Like you do but Ainz also got Issei memory
11/20/2019 c1 Vercingetorix Rex
I wish it were the other way around, that Issei was projected in Yggdrasil, only to see his reaction to Albedo! XD
it would have been epic? XD

are you really sure to have read the novel?
I read the novel (at least the prologue and the first chapters) and at no time did Rias send Koneko to monitor Issei. only in the anime.
my personal opinion is that the writers probably wanted the link between Rias and Issei to be more visible?

which is extremely stupid of them! why does Raynare leave the body of a sacred gear user intact while she is in territory?
answer plot!

whatever their reasons, I find it disrespectful to the original work to change the scenes like this one.

as someone mentioned Rias actually let Issei die.

but Rias also had her hands tied, if she acted openly to save Issei, Raynare acting on Azazel's orders, she could have claimed that Rias attacked her and trigger a possible open conflict between devils and fallens! (I find this explanation much better and especially much less simplistic than Rias having planned Issei's death lol).

Satoru should keep Issei as his name and identity and not change it.

mouhahahahaha! Poor Satoru! Pervert's life is hard!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, just to know how Satoru will survive Issei's reputation! XD
11/20/2019 c1 theawsomest5
Oh hell ya I’m done for this story!
11/20/2019 c1 HateReborn27
please update again
11/20/2019 c1 look2019
Good Chapter!
11/20/2019 c1 DarkMastermc
I like it very nice! Just please don't bring nazarick
11/20/2019 c1 doomqwer
this looks like it will be interesting not revived as a devil a more on point person in the drivers seat not being controlled by his dick and actually thinking things through.

and with the powers momonga posses he will shake things up and in a world of gods i do wonder if the lovecraftian ones exist as since momonga can summon shub nigguraths children and having an old god as an ally is always good plus if you wanna go the sexy route with her you always use her form from ane naru mono
11/20/2019 c1 metalhead2793
Couple of mistakes. Ok premise I think you should write out the woke up at 4 am bit. Momongs is an undead they dont need sleep and do not need rest. In the show there is some mental fatigue he faces but it's from the vestiges of his human self.
11/20/2019 c1 True Supreme Being Shinigami
Good chapter,does he still have his red orb?
Can he become a true demon or nephilim by magic?
Ainz Ooal Gown create a new faction which hosts all existing intelligent breeds.
The faction of Ainz Ooal Gown will have several army and legions.

The main forces of the Army will be the undead(Zombies/Skeletons/Ghouls/Banshee/Grim Reaper/...) of all kinds of races (Angel / Devil / ...) that would have at least 4-40 Liches normal (Levels: 30-50) and 1-10 Royal Lich (Levels: 50-80).

The royal lich wears a black robe adorned with magical jewels to bind to it (can not be stolen) that confers and regenerates mana.
The normal liches are the generals of the army of undead. Their powers are most related to the dark magic. The most common are the fireballs and the lightning.4 Liches can assemble their powers to summon 1 Skeleton Dragon and a group of Ghouls.

There are 3 demon generals each specialize in one area: The Warrior, Mage, Healer.

The warrior is an artificial Bephilim created by Ainz, who has the appearance and powers of Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail.

The Mage is an Half Dragon and Half Demon created by Ainz,who has the appearance and powers of Female Merlin of Type Moon.

The healer is a Goddess created by has the appearance and powers of Caster Tamamo No Mae of Type Moon.

Legions of the 3 demon generals contain infinite amounts of undead, He possesses 500 normal Liches who ride Skeleton Horses, 150 Royal Liches who rides Skeleton Dragons.
There are normal demons of the Abyss (Levels: 40-60), Demons Superior Abyss (Levels: 60-70), Demon Kings (Levels: 70-80), Emperor Demon (Levels:80-90).
11/20/2019 c1 Guest-Questioner
First:

The Emotion Suppression, was a passive, he, Ainz(no) Momonga(no)...Suzuki Satoru(yes)

Satoru, could not activate it at will, it just happened when his emotional state
went beyond a certain point, most especially his embarrassment.

Second:

I hope it doesn't get too gamer like down the line, Will it?

Satoru, will NEVER serve another, help out, maybe, but NEVER, serve!
11/20/2019 c1 Matemeo3
Definitely a fresh take on an Overlord crossover. I can see a lot of good things coming out of it, but it also opens up a lot of opportunities to fall into the traditional DxD cliche. I dearly hope it doesn't fall into that, but so far this is looking great. Nice grammar and formatting, the pacing is smooth and Momonga didn't suddenly start acting like a different person.

I'm interested in what aspects of Momonga you will actually keep. This is before he transitioned into Ainz, and I suspect he has lost the forced view change given by being an undead. All in all, as I said before, this is both worrisome and also interesting. I look forward to seeing what you have in store and thank you for this story.
1,544 « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 Next »