FanFiction.Net
for From Beyond the World Tree

4/21/2021 c2 Cedrick Antazo
Yes Momonga is Awesome!
4/21/2021 c7 Black Jeans-Wear
Don't forget the Pawns, Issei was the one resurrected from the Pawns, so she'd still have her Pawns in this story...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
4/13/2021 c10 BoredKing
Welp, wasn't expecting that to happen with Sona.

I really want Issei to meet one of the Satans already so we have an idea of how strong he really is. As it is, I would say he could probably take 1 of he goes all out since he has only had a month to raise his previously capped level.
4/12/2021 c10 Han-Ko
Thanks for another interesting chapter. Take it easy, write at your pace
4/10/2021 c10 mlgdethpool
MORE!
4/8/2021 c10 lazyguy90
Brilliant. Absolutely love this.

Love how Momonga accidentally winds up winning the love, devotion, fear, and allegiance of people through his actions. It's hilarious.

I can't wait for Serafall to show up on the scene and cause a tremendous misunderstanding.
4/6/2021 c10 SomePervyGuy
Hmmm. I think it would have been better if it was that Sona just enjoyed the conversation enough that she lowered her guard and awareness for the match. You know the ridiculous luck stat that Momonga has. Also, let Papa Bones get his Bone wet.

Thx for the chapter.
4/3/2021 c1 Beer is food
It's been some time since i have seen a school from the inside, but if i know anything at all, it's this:
Any school that opens at 5 am should be blown up on sheer principle!
4/1/2021 c8 9Lord of Moons
Zaralann? Its a small world, didn't expect you knew him. Thats pretty cool.
4/1/2021 c1 3steperdomo
Pa cuando regresa garou en my hero academia
3/30/2021 c10 sao for life
Super happy I found this story there's very few fics with ainz that make it past 50k that aren't just SI and this crossover especially has me fired up to see how things can go please keep up the stellar writing
3/30/2021 c10 KadeBear
I didn't expect to enjoy this fic as much as I did! Loved it and I can't wait to see what comes next. Keep up the fantastic work!
3/25/2021 c10 5Kal Shaka Mel
Love the story! Sad that I just found it and you're now going on a break. Oh well, you take the time you need. If I might make a suggestion, if Momonga wants to avoid fighting Great Red altogether, and all Ophis wants is silence, why not have Momonga "Wish" for a room of absolute silence? Just a thought. Also, WISH FOR SHALLTEAR! PLEASE!
3/24/2021 c10 Guest