FanFiction.Net

3/3/2021 c10 JKingSniper
Whooo a chapter.
Now back to waiting
3/3/2021 c10 slydino
Wonderful chapter. I am a bit surprised that Momonga can't even harm Ophis enough to make her feel anything from his attacks. Maybe I'm just not giving the different power scales enough thought. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/3/2021 c10 Ruberforumfree
I hope this isn't gonna develope into a Serafal x Sona incest... I hate those.

By the way don't worry, we are gonna wait here for you when you come back for this story.
3/3/2021 c10 Guest
And is my impression or Momonga technically stronger than Ddraig because of his undead side? The ability to use Boost indefinitely already makes Momonga superior to Ddraig in a way.
I think that Vali in this story will not even be considered a worthy opponent on Momonga's part simply because of how strong Momonga is already.
I feel that this will end up making Vali resentful or jealous in the future when that fact comes out.
And the scene of Momonga offering Asia a ride in his dragon form reminded me a lot of the scene of Igneel offering a child Natsu the same thing in the Fairy Tail anime.
The two really have a very genuine family relationship.
Great Chapter.
3/3/2021 c10 1Jigoku Yami
Very good your story. He looked forward to the next chapter.
3/3/2021 c10 2Sarah9730
Hopefully Sona is the one Ainz chooses.
3/3/2021 c10 Renaxan
I really like where the direction going
lmao

good job
3/3/2021 c10 Kult4477
Great! Need more chapter! thx for continue.
3/3/2021 c10 RedDemonEye
It's good to have you back and no worries take your time and do things at you're own pace we all will be here waiting for you anyway loved the chapter and his new dragon form and oh seems more then one has started developing feelings for him that's going to be fun so keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
3/3/2021 c8 Chomusuke
You could have just erased they're memories... Why do all of that nonsense? If his trying to keep himself from being know why not didn't he do it? They're just a bunch of humans that doesn't need to know sh*t about the supernatural world. Sigh.

You really need to work on your plots, there are a butt load of plot holes here and there. I know you're trying, you just need to keep up the consistency of his actions and not be inconsistent with his actions.
3/3/2021 c10 7Paxloria
YES! THIS IS A WONDERFUL UPDATE!
The wait was long, but I'm glad it is here!

Good chapter!
_

Critique:
I might be wrong here, but in cannon, didn't Sona have to make some sort of VERY binding bet or contract to marry the man who beats her at chess as a method to avoid being forced into a marriage with a person she hated?
And since this is the case, what would this mean since Momonga/Issie beat her at chess? Or is that victory cancelled out because he cheated even if he was not caught doing so?
So does Sona need to marry him because she lost at chess, or does the Contract not bind her to do so because he cheated?
Or is there a loop-hole because there was no mention in the contract about winning through cheating?
3/3/2021 c10 Uday Sra
Awesome.
3/3/2021 c10 Uday Sra
Awesome. Please update soon
3/3/2021 c10 Inritus
While I'm sad you're going on hiatus I can understand you wanting to clear up a bit lol. So relax and ignore the assholes who demand a release date.
Can Momonga use boost outside of his dragon form and dose it effect his magic?
3/2/2021 c10 8Lucius Walker
I am immensely enjoying this story so far, due to how I can totally imagine Momonga reacting to this world. The fact that you put a lot of care and attention with the Overlord magic integrating into this world is a very nice touch. Can't wait for the next chapter soon!

Also, please do take your time with writing. Mental health is very important, so please take care of yourself first.
1,545 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »