FanFiction.Net
for From Beyond the World Tree

6/13/2023 c7 Freetimedude77
when is the next update?
4/30/2023 c10 1stu nolastname
you should continue this, its really great
4/17/2023 c10 1Ronal
wait didn't Sona was stuck on marriage anyone till they can defeat her in chess game
4/17/2023 c6 Ronal
Wait now that wish upon a Star use MP instead of exp can't Ainz just wish for his summons to have ability to have a human form which they can change like gender , height,age , colour etc and can also turned back into their old monasteries forms and heck he can also get his ability to change into his Momanga Avatar to create two different persons and can do killing and war with supernatural in one and in other persona can become a inner member of factions and gather information about their plan's and strategy against him
3/31/2023 c3 Ebrahim051
wait, how did he make so many undeads without corpses? as far as I know you cant make undead out of nothing.

If you forgot about the source of undeads he summoned, you could say he wished for a bunch of corpses by using a wish.
3/26/2023 c10 5Ertenkor
Please continue, this story is too good to end here.
3/23/2023 c7 WilsontheBlackDragonofDarkness
Please come back & finish this story if you can
3/21/2023 c1 Gerginscy
Good story.
12/29/2022 c10 problake123
More please come back to life and make more Chapters for the good of mankind
12/21/2022 c10 BobTheSkrull
Interesting! I personally find Momonga as a better character without the Nazarick NPCs backing him up, so this was a nice breath of fresh air (you can only hear "sasuga Ainz-sama" so many times before it gets old).
11/20/2022 c10 k12dragon1970
Very well written... I do hope you continue it..
11/17/2022 c10 Shiroyasha Rises
Any chance to see this update? It's pretty fascinating to see Overlord's Magic system interact with DxD. And it's pretty cool to see Ainz transform into Ddraig albeit with certain differences with the appearance.
11/5/2022 c10 Guest
Please update this masterpiece. It is honestly an amazing story and I love the way it has been written so well. So please update it.
10/16/2022 c10 Maheshvara10
Awesome Story, I really liked it.
10/13/2022 c7 NaiNai
Lol, i could never imagine an EroKawa female death knight version calling Momonga "Daddy", now i can kinda sympathize with him here...
1,535 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »