FanFiction.Net
for From Beyond the World Tree

12/3/2019 c4 1ISleep
Omg- That wall of text tho
12/3/2019 c4 2Cygfried
This chapter was amazing as hell, please keep going. I loved the monologues and all the ainz moments really cool, bone daddy is best daddy.
12/3/2019 c4 look2019
Good Chapter!
12/3/2019 c4 HateReborn27
yes how delightful
12/3/2019 c4 RunDownLord
I didn't like the monologues. I prefer your way of writing in the first 3 chapters. For starters the paragraphs containing the monologues need to be broken up. It interrupts the flow of the chapter as well as making it harder to read.

I suppose if it was well spaced it would've been okay, but they didn't add anything. It was just rambling about things we really already know and random pointless philosophy. You also don't have to explain the first episode of dxd to us. Show rather than tell. You did as much in previous chapters.

All in all incredibly self indulgent.
12/3/2019 c4 rikanavarro92
please more this is good
12/3/2019 c4 Guest
Continua
12/3/2019 c4 2ArmantusCumPinnae
Welp the world building is quite good and reconfirmation of situation and planning future moves is typical of papa bones. This was a very well made chap. I'm still waitibg for the time he instills loyalty and awe by pure luck n accident. It aint papa bones unless he creates huge misunderstandings that elevate him to be god like by pure unintended actions
12/3/2019 c4 Azii
This update was great and I liked the way it was constructed but the part about not wanting to kill girls isn’t necessary. In my opinion he shouldn’t discriminate between genders when it comes to handling a threat. I hope you change that soon and the emotion suppression is a good, make him use it for most of the story. Update soon.
12/3/2019 c4 M2R
damn, despair 1 has too much effect on them. I wonder what happens if he use Despair 4 or 5 heh, perhaps Despair 3 already instant kill them all. good job
12/3/2019 c3 Guest
something that would be new to see, Ainz give Asia to Heavenly Feather so she can become an angel. The best way to get Michael to fuck himself for banishing a child from a cruel world is practically doing what he believed was right.
12/3/2019 c3 Dragonarrow20
Momonga should gain the Human racial class for nothing else other than to maintain a connection to the Boosted Gear. You could also experiment with getting a Dragon racial class from this sacred gear as well as possible hybrid races now that he does not have the level cap. Races that might not have existed before in Yggdrasil could now appear.
Example: He uses the item Heavenly Feather to race change to an angel. By doing so he GAINS the bloodline rather than overwrites his preexisting one and could eventually become something like an Angel of Death.
12/3/2019 c3 fanbooooy
the blade would have done no damage to him hell he should not have felt it because of his high teir damage nuliffication yes it works with weopons as well that arnt a certain rarity
12/3/2019 c3 ALTER-BOT