for The Rise Of Darkness

10/2 c6 2HMRoberts
Is everything okay? Are YOU alright? You seem to have vanished...?

Your Constant Reader,
HMRoberts/Heidi Roberts
8/20/2020 c6 Deehan Haq
This story's got potential, looking forward to more updates.
6/24/2020 c6 Guest
I was loving this story until Bella lost the duel, not my cup of tea
4/19/2020 c6 LunaM303
hell no he is not taking the easy way out of death
3/2/2020 c6 Jeremy North
I’m loving this. Hope there is more to come
2/23/2020 c6 Jaysto
Great story so far the plot is original at least to me. I could easily read 10k word chapters of what you have written atm. Thanks for sharing
2/11/2020 c6 bernar1995
Buena historia sigue así por favor
2/11/2020 c6 17Moshisushi
I love this! I dont know this fic exist till now I really like it! So is going to my fav!
OMG I have a lot to say; Harry is the same side with voldemort is amazing is the first time that I read something similar. I always thought Dumbledore was hiding something and this was like boom! BadDumby!
And also think that in the book Bellatrix never had the intention of killing Sirius so... I love it. I am big fan of SiriusXBellatrix!

I hope you update soon!
2/3/2020 c5 LunaM303
bet its bella
2/3/2020 c6 d1n0s
The last two chapters were well written and I enjoyed the more mellow Voldemort during the Sirius and Bellatrix exchange.
I know Harry is really angry with Dumbledore's deceptions but do you think he'll stay by Voldemort's side if he and his death eaters go back to how they used to treat muggles, muggle borns, and half bloods (enslavement, torture, death)? Are you going to make Voldemort a benevolent dictator (rules with an iron fist but does what's best for ALL under his rule)? That's the only way I can see a lot of the people on the light side switching sides even with what Dumbledore has done, since he didn't force Voldemort to kill James and Lily Potter or to do any of the other monstrous acts he committed.
Since the Wizarding culture is somewhat behind the modern one I could see Harry taking a concubine, l'm not saying a harem but one or two other witches could be seen as a sign of prestige. This could also be a way for Harry to protect people he cares about Hermione his friend who is a muggleborn witch and Ginny so he can protect the Weasley's his surrogate family who have been brainwashed to be pro Dumbledore.
If you are looking for someone who has an in with Albus Dumbledore but has an extreme dislike for the man I'd go with his brother Aberforth Dumbledore.
2/3/2020 c6 6lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon
2/3/2020 c5 lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon
2/2/2020 c4 d1n0s
Good chapter, I could see Sirius being Switzerland in this war. I mean even if Dumbledore has done everything he's being accused of that doesn't excuse Voldemort's actions, he also has friends on the self proclaimed "Light" side.
I'm a Hermione Granger fan but since you're looking for a different pairing I'd suggest Luna Lovegood, I've always seen her as someone who is morally flexible.
2/2/2020 c4 LunaM303