for Candidate Rebirth: Iris Edition

5/13 c1 Roxas131
update
7/24/2020 c1 AmethystPone
Really don't like the inexplicable super ultra most out of nowhere...feel very mary sue.
6/29/2020 c2 38Kithrin
ok rather interesting.. and not that i care that you took my basic premise, but i woulda liked to know so i could read it.
3/12/2020 c2 yann0406
Interesting please come back to this
1/21/2020 c2 13Have a Little Feith
Pretty sure the short blonde girl's name is "Peashy", not "Peachy", she's supposed to be the CPU representation of the PC, which is why she's so stacked in her goddess form. If you really think about it, she's stacked because of how gaming PCs can be the beefiest of computers on the market, and her name is said in Japanese as "Pii-Shi", which is another way of saying PC.
1/10/2020 c2 Roxas131
update please
1/6/2020 c2 Shinkai Sei-kan
Your fic here is one of those i'd say i literally NEED to see more of! It's so far really well done and I look Forward of seeing more of it!
12/27/2019 c2 PanKeRio
How can someone post such crap about my favourite series
I do not have words to describe this
Can this even be called A story?
12/20/2019 c2 Jack
Vote Nepgear and Uni!
12/16/2019 c2 1amerdism
But quick paced but I’m interested to see how this goes. Hope to see more soon.
12/11/2019 c1 Roxas131
send rom and ram
12/8/2019 c2 Guest
i look forward to more
12/5/2019 c2 3697014
yay, an update. for a moment there I thought this was a one and done fic.

Please tell me the girls will grill Dumbles on why he's searching for "harry" and when he spills all his secrets he gets a harsh talking to, especially from Histoire, I really love Kithrin's Candidate Rebirth but my only gripe with that story is Vert agreed too easily to let Chloe go to HW.
12/5/2019 c2 1Lord White Fang
twins shoud go cause they are the only ones to use magic as there many atk.
11/28/2019 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
17 Page 1 2 Next »