for Of Monsters and Men

8/4 c4 12mittengal
I’m so glad you continued this story. I especially like stories where Ronon is featured, & with a woman who is not wimpy!
8/1 c4 Guest
Update soon pls! I love the way you right Ronon. There are some typos tho where you put Becket and wrong capitalization but its still fine to read. Thanks for sharing youe fic!
7/24 c4 5Sam0728
I freaking LOVE Ronon and her already! I cant wait for some sarcastic comments and snarky remarks! Only for her to slowly fall madly in love with him!

I love when siblings are planning something, and you just KNOW!

And Beckett, sweet sweet Beckett! I will definitely love those two's dynamic!
7/24 c4 Sam0728
Girls got good taste, pizza forever!
Absolutely LOVE it!
7/24 c4 30tmtcltb
You did a fantastic job of showing everything through the eyes of a stranger, and a stranger with limited familiarity with marginalization and technology. I love the idea you came up with do you have a visiting emissary. I think the fun is just beginning!
3/26 c3 Guest
Update soon pls!
2/3 c3 tmtcltb
And now we're really getting into it! I loved the visual on Ronan - I could see that amused look in his eyes during the conversation. And John sounded, well, just like John. A great big step forward!
1/11 c3 Lazy Guest
This is a great story. I'm intrigued by Evie and cannot wait to see that role she will get to play!
1/9 c3 5Sam0728
Ooh yay! This chapter is great! I absolutely adore the chase scene!
12/31/2019 c2 30tmtcltb
That was an EXCELLENT meeting. I love the fact that she stood up to Ronan without a second of hesitation. And her background makes me very curious as the Wraith clearly hadn't visited her world in a long time. Looking forward to an update!
12/31/2019 c1 tmtcltb
Yeah for a Ronan story!
12/29/2019 c2 16Scousedancer
Really enjoying this story can't wait to find out what oe who Evie is!
12/24/2019 c2 12mittengal
I wonder what the gauntlet is? Definitely want to read more!
12/23/2019 c2 5Sam0728
Very very very very well done!
super in love with this!
11/25/2019 c1 Sam0728
Ooh, super exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
17 Page 1 2 Next »