FanFiction.Net
for GrimmFall: Acceleracers

10/6/2023 c33 christos papageo
i wanted to see acceleracers 5 but as of 2023 the project was moved to walt disney pictures and sony pictures and it got cancelled and the reason to why hot wheels acceleracers became more popular than the toys itself and then it moved on to battle force 5 and we did not even get acceleracers 6 7 and 8 and the reason why it did not happen is because in 2016 the team member stated it became too popular than hot wheels itself thats exactly what the kids were mentioning this back in 2006 that it was cancelled and thats the reason why it became too popular than the hot wheels and the merchandise itself i guess we will never see another hot wheels acceleracers movie
3/6/2022 c34 5G09F17R02
I am still mad about why they stopped after the forth movie. Its because it was getting more popular than actually Hot Wheels itself.

I would want to see a sequel of some sort in the future.
11/18/2021 c34 nightmaster000
Once again truly fantastic work with the epilogue tying things up nicely while setting things in motion for future GrimmFall plots.

We get bit of a confrontation between father and son and get confirmation on three identities of Silencerz members in Verts father, a old member of the Wave Rippers Alan, and none other than Kane himself.

Great stuff though Vert only learns of the first identity with him currently in the dark about the latter two, while his friends are just plain in the dark.

We see the Racing Drones while losing their leader and taking a major loss are still a serious threat already Gelorums successor has been selected as now all the generals begin to plot and move forward on the next steps in recuperating from their losses, the war has truly yet to begin on that front.

So they remain deadly enemies to the heroes and for now dangerous allies for the Fallen as well, and poor Vert and his friends are only beginning to learn how deep the rabbit hole goes. The racers outside of Vert get the revelation that the original detroit's destruction was caused by the awakening of the Racing Drones, but this is only a taste of the knowledge that potentially awaits them after all destroying Gelorum likely will lead to Vert and his friends being on the Fallen's radar if they weren't already.

We also see that the Racing Drones aren't the only ones scheming as Canaletto is still observing and biding his time in his prison while awaiting his freedom.

We also see that none other than a certain Watcher is also observing the events of GrimmFall and we get a highlight of some cool scenes from potential timelines which proved quite epic in my book. :)

Love the mass grimm invasion of marvel and dc and heroes of three worlds coming together, as well as the Watchers entire speech through out the scenes was a brilliant and great touch all around.

Finally the bonus scene with older dexter having visiting a potential or perhaps rather alternate future and meeting with Paradox and a descendient of Ben Tennyson was quite a interesting treat as well. :)

All together a great ending to a wonderful story. :)

Hmm one part i'm worried accidentally missed or forgot so might have to reread a bit was the mention of the nano chip that was apparently implanted in Tezla. As can't help but wonder where that came from and how it got implanted in him in the first place?

Also one minor thing to point out Nowhere is in Kansas not Texax, otherwise as said before awesome epilogue chapter. :)
11/18/2021 c34 1800009trumbullps.net
You just use the Heroes assist Nick Fury and Black Widow twice need to be fix. Keep up with the good work.
11/18/2021 c34 2merendinoemiliano
Very cool job, congratulation for ending this
11/17/2021 c34 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter. The possible future and the Watcher epilogue speech. You never ceased to amaze us.
11/17/2021 c34 14D.N.Works
Even if it may or may not happen, seeing those possible futures rocked.
10/13/2021 c33 nightmaster000
Absolutely EPIC CHAPTER! Really loved the twist you took with Clovis intervention and ultimate sacrifice, and while it looks like Kadeem is lost Clovis managed it seems to save some bits of Kadeem though how much good that will do is another question.

Have to say my heart certainly goes out to Clovis as he started as a arrogant jerk but as we learned more it seems that the game was rigged against him from the start nothing but a pawn to others whether to his "father", the Grey Agency, or finally the Racing Drones. But he sacrificed himself and helped others when they needed help, can only hope what awaits him on the other side is peace.

The final race played out spectactular with Mike and Vert being the winners and sending the angered Gelorum packing. Though question of course remains if this is truly we've the last we've seen of her or if she'll return vengeance.

After all hard to keep a villain especially a villain like her down for good. But whatever the status of their leader while they've taken a loss this is hardly the end of the Racing Drones, they still remain a threat despite our racer heroes victory, and a dangerous one at that.

Finally it seems that Vert is about to confront some family secrets and issues and more and more get the feeling that his family filled with secrets is going to explode and it's not going to be pretty. Hehe it might be evil of me but actually quite looking forward to it if i'm right, I just love drama!
10/13/2021 c33 10EndeavorT
How did Shirako get the Mantis Flip Coin?
10/13/2021 c33 2merendinoemiliano
Badass job
10/13/2021 c33 1800009trumbullps.net
Awesome chapter I can’t wait for Epilogue.
9/27/2021 c32 104Lord Maximus
X: Can’t catch me! Can’t catch me!

*X escapes security and takes over Lord Maximus’ review*

X: Now where was I? Oh right, taking bets who the Acceleracer will be! Taking all bets!

*A lightsaber humming sound is heard and X turns to see Lord Maximus with a double bladed lightsaber*

X: Eep.
9/19/2021 c32 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty baddas, my compliments into portraying a so dynamic atmosphere
9/19/2021 c32 nightmaster000
Awesome chapter all around as the racers attack Racing Drone headquarters while back in their own homefront Tezla deals with betrayal and spirit getting broken on top of that. As Gelorum prepares for the final race and chance to destroy her peoples very creators, to find them on whatever planet or dimensional plane their hiding in.

Admit still fan of the theory that the Acceleracers sort of ascended like the ancients from Stargate or something, but if their not and on another planet wonder if their keeping themselves hidden and out of galactic politics or not, or even the state of their species regardless.
9/19/2021 c32 14D.N.Works
Just a little more to see how the race ends. Yes!
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »