for The World's Most Obvious Trap

12/16/2020 c1 4Agiani
I know this is a one-shot, but dang! I'd like to see more if you ever decide to do a follow-up.
8/23/2020 c1 LavaLilly
WHWHA J'AI ID RES BDUSS
5/11/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
:D
2/13/2020 c1 1geekqueen2010
Very good! But, it'd be nice to see the final battle for this. Also, did you write the story I read about Marinette and Adrien going to the temple to see if they need training because the monks had the same names as that story. Or are there cannon names for the temple monks though the show hasn't brought the heroes to the temple yet?
12/30/2019 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I could totally see that plan working. XD
12/15/2019 c1 Guest
This is great!
12/9/2019 c1 Zelretch
Gabriel clearly never watched Star Wars...
It's a trap! XD
12/5/2019 c1 4Swirlspot
Yeah, he totally would! Also glad to see focus on the restored temple. I hope season 4 gets into that now that Fu is gone.
11/25/2019 c1 20writeringoodfaith
Oh, he totally would fall for it. And I agree with all your comments on fanon over canon. Long live this!
11/25/2019 c1 1JuliaZ01
Loved it! But please make a part 2! Don't leave me on a cliff hanger.
11/25/2019 c1 21mayuralover
All of that planning was super satisfying to read! Sucks for Adrien but... Oh well! Wonderful story! And very creative.
11/22/2019 c1 Guest
Ah ... they talk about what they'd like to do now the job is done ... but not the /*first*/ thing they'd do. I imagine Chat would say, "My very first thing will be taking you out to dinner to celebrate, with no masks on."
11/24/2019 c1 fvcr91
Oh i want more of this story though It was a really good One-shot
11/21/2019 c1 your 1 fan
nooo I need to know what happens next! :( You write the best stories, as always... keep workin your magic! Loved this one.
11/21/2019 c1 EXCITED KITTEN