for Trust the magic of beginnings

1/14 c16 HayAce
I really love this story!
1/5 c16 BRICKDUST
My second time reading this fic and loved it all the more
12/13/2020 c16 DemetriLover28
Love the story, but would have like a few more chapters.
10/15/2020 c16 Poppyqueen97
I wish the story would have a few more chapters to see how his rest of school went. Also the Order trying to get him back and failing. Anders and Harry make such a cute couple, it would be nice to know if they stayed together after school. But, overall great story.
10/7/2020 c16 vampire moonlight
great story!
9/27/2020 c16 Guest
This was a sweet story and I enjoyed it alot.
Some details was a bit annoying, but they are easy to fix if you ever write something similar again. Mostly it was the names. Durmstrang takes students from all over mainland Europe, so why did most of them have english names? And the one who had a scandinavian name was russian?
9/19/2020 c16 1hulagal13
I wish you would write more chapters!
9/17/2020 c16 Navyangel85
This makes me sad that it’s ended. But thank you for the story loved it
9/14/2020 c16 WeisseHex
Great story! Just too short...still a good tale.
9/13/2020 c9 WeisseHex
Oh Sirius, NOW you are going to feel guilty? It's a little late I think. Harry seems to finally be happy! And really, why can't they just leave the poor boy alone, especially Dumbles? I really cannot stand the old fool.
9/12/2020 c16 gindensmi
I enjoyed this a whole lot!
9/11/2020 c16 308FanfictionAddiction
But... But wait! That can't be the end! D:
I was enjoying it so much! What about uh... What's her face who found out who he was? Does Harry ever become friends with Neville again? What about fighting with Moldywarts? Surely he wouldn't just give up his search or chance to fight Harry! Does this mean there will be a sequel?
9/11/2020 c16 NWFairyGodmother
Absolutely wonderful story! I have never seen Durmstrang or it's people portrayed in such a favorable light. It seems that in every Durmstrang story (few that they have been) has always portrayed everyone from Durmstrang as slightly shady and never just as real people living normal lives and only managed to make Victor an exception to being one of the dark followers. It is a very unique perspective and one long overdue! lol This whole story was very well written and immensely enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it.
9/11/2020 c16 29Sakura Lisel
The final chapter? I hope there is a sequel, because I want to see what happens next, especially if anybody back in England EVER manages to FINALLY track him down to try and force him to come back.
9/11/2020 c16 geekymom