for Thrill Seeker

7h c3 3jeoliverio
What is the future for Bella and the Cullens?
2/11 c3 Sarelita
I just LOVE the way you write, really, please i know that you have your own live and problems and that the muses come went they want and not went we want them to but pleaseeeee i really need you to continue your B/J fic's you have a gift for writing and i want to keep seening It on action! Un saludo!
2/13 c3 megforrrrrrd
More more more! I love the story so far, and I can’t wait to see how jasper and Bella get closer. It’s be cool to see that darker side of jasper too!
2/10 c3 tinkermist99
plz update
2/3 c3 6EJ 12212012
I am liking this a lot so far.
2/1 c3 Guest
Hope that you are doing well and that are able to update soon
1/31 c3 Guest
I look forward to seeing more of your story soon,and I hope Jasper tries to make amends with Bella perhaps with peters help
1/30 c3 29MysticalKC
I love it! :)
1/28 c3 Nissa-Cullen
I am so glad I found this story. I’m loving the new take on the Bella and Jasper pairing. So many times it’s rushed way to quickly. Hopefully Edward and Alice will learn something from their actions and grow up. I hate that Bella was hurt but I think it’ll be a good thing in the end. I can’t wait to read more.
1/27 c3 BooBoo33
This story made me smile! Love how angry Bella is! Carlise punishment is great. Can't wait to see what happens next!
1/26 c3 1B4bidden
love it and can't wait for more hope bella doesnt drag out the way she feels for jasper.
1/25 c3 Roxhall1
update soon please
1/24 c3 kouga's older woman
Love how Rose and Emmett are treating her
1/23 c3 4Bellsper31
Love this story, please continue soon, can't wait to read more.
1/21 c3 01Katie
Love it and can't wait for more. I have to admit. Shooting a gun is a massive stress reliever. Bad day take a picture of your hated ex a use it as target practice. It works seriously.
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »