for Maelstrom Batman Beyond

6/5/2020 c6 demon87
super
6/5/2020 c6 46Sage of the Azure Phoenix
Nice chapter.

I still want to see Barbara have that little "chat" with Bruce and the Bat family.

Also for your harem, may I suggest a new incarnation of Stargirl, since her show is getting ready to hit Disneyplus, and maybe an OC daughter/ female student of Kairi Tanaga, or if you can pull it: Inque's daughter.
6/5/2020 c6 11HyperA2019
I am looking foward to Chapter 7.
6/5/2020 c6 InuLamar
Epic chapter keep it up!
6/5/2020 c6 35dannyrockon122
Awesome
5/21/2020 c1 ShadowEonEclipseChaos
Is there any possibility of Vlade being add to the harem?
5/7/2020 c5 4W0lfLink420
This a great story looking forward to future chapters
5/5/2020 c1 W0lfLink420
Oh man this chapter was amazing I loved it i looking forward to reading this story
5/4/2020 c1 35dannyrockon122
Good job dude keep it up
4/28/2020 c5 GageTemplar
Nice work keep going please
4/27/2020 c5 Phantom Frost
I am loving this story and i really cant wait for the next chapter especially since im losing my mind with this quarantine right now and am running out of good stories to read
3/17/2020 c1 shinjutree
yeah, you nerfed naruto to much 20 to 30 years to fully recover chakra? No thank you that is poor writing, you are messing with a characters abilities for plot sake in such an extreme fashion.

You should rewrite the story with a much younger version of naruto. Because Kaguya arc naruto is faster than lightspeed travel. His reaction time was capable of dodging a light based attack from Madara Uchiha. the fact anything that is not as fast as the flash is capable of touching naruto is ridiculous.

I am not going to bother to read any further the first chapter has shown me more than enough to know I should avoid it. If you want a suggestion do not change a character in any way for the sake of plot deveolopement.
3/4/2020 c5 Blackholelord
Oh I am liking this, but be careful as you move your story. As I can see you are introducing a second generation Scarecrow into the story. I suggest that you attempt to follow the old Batman Beyond cartoon series, even comics (for possible ideas to include after modifications are made), which both can be found online to read and watch for free, and add what looks good to your story. Remember its a balance, if you lose balance, it can ruin a story, which often happens when a writer allows their creativity run wild with no end goal. If you want do odd stuff that is not part of the story, can go under side stories or a possible sequel.
3/2/2020 c5 79YeagerMeister31
Well, that was quite interesting I can't wait for more it's getting interesting hope I don't have to wait too long for the next update though
3/2/2020 c4 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was quite amusing I wonder what happened to Salena though
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »