for Maelstrom Batman Beyond

3/2/2020 c3 79YeagerMeister31
Well, that was pretty interesting seems Inque now has the perfect blackmail material
3/2/2020 c2 YeagerMeister31
Well, things are getting interesting so the original Batman Beyond Terry is now Red hood huh
3/2/2020 c1 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was a nice start
2/29/2020 c1 Friend of AZ24AJ
Go fuck yourself Re Lovely Lover as this story is the greatest crossover of it's kind. You waste your time on writing worthless and meaness thoughts as all that could be in PM. So why bother read the story if you disappointed.

Fuck you Re Lovely Lover and AZ23AJ keep up the great work, don't let this asshole slow you down like the fools before him.
2/29/2020 c1 Re Lovely Lover
So another crossover where everyone else has to die for some reason.

I'm having issues wondering why his chakra was so potent and paths so functional he regenerated limbs and all in no time flat. Yet counter to that his chakra could are badly damaged and not healing, where you'd think he would've slowly healed if that were the case.

On top of that his chakra coils after hyper regenerating him for some reason to burn out are now going to heal at a crawl just because.

Alright.

At least he can still sense emotions. Couple paragraphs later is promptly knocked the hell out by a man not even putting up an act and should be radiating plenty of negative emotions.

I havent seen Batman Beyond in a looong time but I'm getting the feeling this is essentially what Terry went through and the script is being enforced. Theres a number of crossovers on this site that are word for word canon giving the crossover MC lines of others and that's it with the exception of the MC's entrance to the world and meeting. Even retaining their powers and abilities being OP but force the script anyway losing to people that should be a joke.

Idk if this is the same. It seems the weirdly crippled chakra network is the excuse to weaken him but even then his sensing is pointless if ignored and his years of fighting experience still leaves him downed by thugs. So.. I guess I'll see as I keep reading. Back to the chapter. But still:

I'm a shinobi damn it. What's the point of having the skills if I won't use it to help my friends? But I can't rescue them like this.

"Skills" that got him knocked out by a gym teacher. Ffs.

Welp his absurd speed is non existant from that batarang humiliation. Senses still not being used since he was nearly shot in the back. Despite there inky being one conscious person with clear negative feelings he noticed nothing.

And snuck up on to where a guy put a gun to his freaking head without notice. Is this inexperienced Terry or post 4th war Naruto able to sense negative intent with enhanced senses I'm supposed to be reading about?

He got manhandled. Why did he get manhandled. God damnit why so many crossovers where the new MC is basically written as the old one or the one whis rile they're filling when they are completely different and have different skill levels or powers that can handle the situation?

He only has 5-10% of his chakra I think I read right? Well didnt he have a fuck ton? Isnt it still alot? Where were his clones at least? Maybe he can't do a thousand but couldn't he do a dozen?

Just no, I'm disappointed.
2/29/2020 c5 Guest
Hm that could be fun Naruto in this era but as the heir of a Villain either

Bane
Deathstroke
Joker ( he’d be more like the Batman who laughs in terms of skills )
2/29/2020 c5 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
2/28/2020 c5 SPark681
Hmm, a nice chapter I wonder what's next so keep up the great work!
2/28/2020 c5 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
2/28/2020 c5 InuLamar
Awesome chapter keep it up!
2/28/2020 c5 Silber D. Wolf
Great
2/28/2020 c5 12DarkShadowRaven
This was a great follow up chapter. It fleshed out the relationship between Helena and Bruce.
Maybe Helena isn't fully aware where Batman has been in all his years. So it will be fun to see Helena and one if her siblings fighting because Helena is very clearly Bruce's favorite. Maybe the only child he loved more than the others and who inherited a huge part of his legacy.

Also this was a great build up for Terry and Dana. I like that you kept Spellbinder as more of a Terry villain because he is right now. He invaded Terry's turf.
I think all villain that more or less came from Terry's school should be his problem until it can't be anymore. Naruto should handle the underworld and city threats and Helena should be an tracker , infiltrator and espionaje kind of hero that isn't afraid to crack some skulls when she has to.
Blade already finding her new identity. That is cool.

Anyway, great to see you updating again.
2/28/2020 c3 RandomPasserby96
hmm if you dont want op naruto u should have used ninja academy naruto instead of 4th war naruto. now naruto seems like not using any chakra at all. maybe u should have used baby naruto and make bruce take care of him. coz thats what naruto is now, a batman and nothing more
2/28/2020 c5 Shadow
Loved it!
2/28/2020 c1 RandomPasserby96
where is the kage bumshin? i know he only have 5-10% of his chakra but he usually use hundreds of them even when he is a genin
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »