for The Magic Job

4/6 c1 1mayawene
Thanks for this story ! ! ! !
4/2 c1 Nemhain2009
Great story!
1/24 c1 73Aya Diefair
I admit, I know nothing about Leverage, and you are probably thinking: "Why read this, then?" Well, I love a good story with good character relationship dynamics, and this ticks all the marks.

Harry, Luna, and Neville being professional heisters (for the lack of a better term) just takes the cake. I remember also really enjoying The Boy Who Lived (to be a thief) as well.

I don't know why, but their name The Silent Snake is just awesome as well if not a little ironic. Still a great name.

My favourite part is when Parker is playing with Eliot and then Harry's hair pretty much throughout the story. Reading about it so just so relaxing to me like it would be when its done in real life for me. I always like people messing with my hair and I am surprised I am not addicted to hair salons.

Anyway, this was a great piece, light but with those touches of a serious business-like understone layered underneath.
12/13/2019 c1 67wintergreen825
Oh, my gods. I love Alec and Parker by themselves, because it is so freaking rare to get a healthy male/fem ship in media, but I must admit that I'm also a sucker for Eliot being involved with them. Their dynamic in canon just as healthy as just Alec and Parker. I also love that you did NOT have the polyamory be an excuse for drama (as a lot of stories tend to do). This piece really caught the reality of being in a poly ship. Again, that realness is what won you the Bowl Bonus.

Also, I'm a sucker for Parker not letting Alec live down creating little Parker. That's just the best thing ever. (117)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service