for A Bitter Pill to Swallow

10/14/2020 c8 ImTheDoctor
9/21/2020 c8 11Wombag1786
Huh, this is bloody good. Hope to read more.
5/10/2020 c8 Guest
More!
5/10/2020 c8 Kevin Bakeland
Thx for the chappie
4/3/2020 c7 Kevin Bakeland
I really like this concept.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/5/2020 c6 B1GM00D
get the the next chapter up please, i really want to see what happens next.
2/18/2020 c6 1a54321
YES! Oh, things are going to get VERY good now :D
1/30/2020 c5 Guest
The gangs is here!
1/28/2020 c5 a54321
You do know just where to end a chapter to leave me wanting more. Good writing!
1/10/2020 c4 a54321
Ohoh, this is getting REALLY good. You do great work with this story.
12/21/2019 c3 a54321
Just found this story today and I'm REALLY liking it :D Keep up the great work, writing like this makes me feel better than Joy.
12/16/2019 c2 Guest
I hope for team RWBY be prepare for the big mission!
11/26/2019 c2 Guest
Why put Ozpin's name up their if he's not going to be a significant character in this? Would had been cool if he went along to chaperon the team due to them being a year one team thus needed a licensed Huntsman to accompany them.
11/24/2019 c1 Guest
I always thought We Happy Few could fit into the world of RWBY or the very least a large town similar to the setting. To avoid Grimm people would be drugged to force positive emotions but the human body and mind wasn't meant to be happy all the time so as seen in game and especially in the final DLC it's not going to end well.

I also notice that the people of Wellington Wells don't have color names which was a rule/tradition establish after the Great War, not sure the significance of this but I am curious to find out.
11/25/2019 c2 The True Skull
Chapter 2 just confirmed it then Trying to leave wellington by sea will end up running the risk of opportunist Sea Grimm. Sally better make contact with the teams first otherwise her baby might end up killing her by accident. All it takes is one particularly young grimm eaaily riled up. Oh and yes your story has me hooked have a favorite and a like sir or madam and if you have rwby lore questions which I doubt somewhat kindly ask them I have been caught up on and know bad fanon when I see it.
16 Page 1 2 Next »