for The Campout

10/5 c17 Guest
Haven't heard from either of you for almost a year now. Hope all is well with you both and that you're just in a writer's slump. Missing updates to this story, but most importantly I'm hoping you're both okay.
8/21 c17 Kathy
Loved the story, please finish it…
7/3 c17 Guest
Missing this story a lot. Hope you're both okay ...
6/6 c17 androu.ska
This story is so good. I couldn't put it down. I hope that you will continue to write it because it has been fantastic. The team is still in jeoparty. Hope the ladies wil be able to save the boys from the drug dealers. Just hope there more story to come.
4/22 c17 Guest
Agree with Pam 11. Please update soon. Really miss this story.
4/20 c17 Pam11
Thank you both so much for writing this story I really hope you get to update really soon.
It’s the best one I’ve read in a while.
3/14 c17 Guest
Missing this story. I hope you both are healthy.
2/9 c17 Guest
I hope you guys are okay...
1/9 c17 Bkworm4life4
First off, I hope that you are both doing well and had a good holiday! I know this time of year can be difficult for many reasons.

I am glad to see that the boys have been rescued and are doing better, but that twist! Can't wait to see what happens next!

I hope that you both have a happy and healthy new year!
1/8 c17 Lestat74
Wow! I love the story and just when I thought it was over, you came with more excitement! Good job! I can’t wait to see what will happen next!
12/26/2020 c17 Guest
Missing reading updates to this story. Hope you both are having good holidays despite the challenges you've faced this year. Bluenet13 I understand how difficult the first holidays and special life events are after losing someone. Stay strong and find support from your loved ones and friends.
12/24/2020 c17 Vadercat
When I first started to read this story it was really slow, but I persisted reading because Mulderette always writes really good Callen /Sam stories and I knew it would pick up. And it did pick up and the cliffhangers as usual were great. Just a few spelling errors but I suppose that's a given when you get caught up in writing.
I do look forward to how you plan to get Sam and Callen out of their predicament and if you're planning to torture Callen some more (ok with me if you do, it's so hard to find good Callen/Sam stories everyone wants to write Kensi/Deeks stories, easier I suspect.) and I presume Callen is coming down with pneumonia, which of course isn't really uncommon in a hospital. Staph infections and illnesses after any kind of injury or surgery are a lot more common place then people suspect. It's why they try to push people out of hospitals so quickly, it's more safe for them to recover at home.
And speaking of home, will you be having Callen come home to Hetty for part of his recovery? I'm sure she'd love to have him, after all she said to Mosley she considered him a son. Anyways looking forward to your next installment.
11/19/2020 c17 74ejzah
Really good chapter! Although I feel bad for Deeks, I like that you chose to have Deeks experience some memeory loss, even if it is temporary. Hopefully it won’t be long term.
11/16/2020 c17 HFlorence
Um, so now I am very worried about Callen and Sam. Looking forward to the next update.
11/14/2020 c16 Bear39
Sam is not to be blamed it was once again the fault of Failure Deeks.
265 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »