for Gate: Thus UNIT Fought There

10/18/2020 c10 Theta Sigma
That's not what a fixed point in time is.
11/27/2019 c4 143Quatermass
I'm curious, did you ever find the challenge I made based upon this very crossover last year?

topic/185849/172244858/1/GATE-And-Thus-UNIT-Fought-There-challenge-GATE-Doctor-Who-crossover
11/26/2019 c2 12Bomberguy789
I'm liking the style of story so far, it's a pretty interesting way of doing things. I will have to agree with the other guy - with so many crossovers, most of the time I don't really understand what's going on - but for now I'm prepared to deal with it, because this is a story that was upfront about what material you needed to be aware of and thereby doesn't bother helping you digest what you should already know. It's a military log based on what's happening, the people reading it wouldn't need an explanation.

Cool stuff in general. Keep it Up!
11/25/2019 c2 ManxomeFoe
Too many crossovers, I don't know half of what your talking about. So confused!
11/25/2019 c1 3SS Oberfuhrer
As Palpatine said: Dew it
11/24/2019 c1 12Bomberguy789
Interesting idea, combining the DC, Marvel, transformer, batman trilogy and Dr Who universe before beginning this new story, but it does raise some questions.
Namely: if Superman flies around the world, helping whenever and wherever he can; if the Avengers were fighting an alien threat in New York; if the transformers were having whatever alien battle it is they were having who knows when (seriously, it's just a mess with those guys); if it is Unit's job to find, remove and then cover up alien activity; if it's SHIELD's job to... uh... what even is their specific job; if Torchwood travel around the world, taking alien technology regardless of whether or not it's ethical (I.e the Doctor and his TARDIS were their property by right of them finding him first)...

How exactly do they all relate to each other? Have any of their stories changed? What order did they occur in? Why is Superman not an Avenger (I say Superman because Batman actually has a well hidden secret identity, and Wonder Woman has been out of action for decades)? Are SHIELD and UNIT separate entities and if so, why? Does Torchwood keep transformer technology? Why did no one but Batman come to save Gotham, and what happened to him after his sacrifice?

Are we allowing the Netflix stuff to be canon? That's more of a side note, there's no reason for it to affect the story (Japan is pretty far from Harlem), just asking.
11/23/2019 c1 Guest
I was excited by the description... when I think Dr. Who and UNIT, I think of Stewart and Benson & 1st through 7th Doctor... not Torchwood. Bummer. Then I noticed the other crosses... Sigh...