for NGE: Screams of Nightmares

3/3 c8 Guest
Tengo un largo listado de diferentes Primigenios que querria proponerte que aparezcan

.Psuchawrl

.Ammutseba

.Aphoom-Zah

.Abholos
2/23 c9 Guest
Seria interesante ver aparecer al Dios Primigenio Gizguth durante la batalla contra Gaghiel; ademas de durante los eventos de dicho episodio en donde aparecio este angel.
2/8 c1 Guest
Wonder what will happen next? Keep up the good work.
1/31 c11 Guest
Seria interesante ver aparecer a los Raandeese en futuros capitulos de este Fanfiction Crossover
1/22 c1 Guest
Interesting story so far keep up the good work.
12/30/2020 c1 Guest
Keep up the good work, great story.
12/27/2020 c9 3T51b Moridin
Well, some interesting changes. The necronomicon being in play means quite a bit. Not only for the potential growth of technology, but also magics of many kinds.
12/27/2020 c8 T51b Moridin
Interesting. So Nyarla-chan is testing dear Shinji and pushing him forward with this. Interesting indeed.
12/27/2020 c7 T51b Moridin
Nyarla-chan has apoint. A game where its rigged isn't any fun. The chance to lose is what makes it interesting.
12/27/2020 c6 T51b Moridin
And what scenario is it that will succeed when the MC gets involved? I have a feeling either this goes Nyarlathotep-chan, or Nyarlathotep gets his ass beat.
12/27/2020 c5 T51b Moridin
Huh. I did not see him doing that to his mother. Wow. I mean, eating her completely perhaps, or just freeing her soul completely. But to lobotomize her and turn her into a tiny soul fragment? Thats cold man. And entirely indicative of what it means to act without morality. To act with only self interest. Even those we think are most dear are merely toys.
12/27/2020 c4 T51b Moridin
Interesting. So Nyarlathotep played with his brain structure to get all the various things he wanted done out of him. I'm curious if he will manage to overcome this trial and become even more human instead of less human and more than human. Like beyond human human. An ultra human? Or perhpas...hear me out...SUPERHUMAN!? xD
12/26/2020 c3 T51b Moridin
Hm. So turning Shinji into and outer being slowly but surely. I'm curious what domains he will take. I also note, that Nodens did mention that this is on the fringe of the creation of Azathoth, meaning that there is more creation beyond that which will be affected by the awakening of Azathoth. Indeed this implies numerous creation myths could in fact be true but only in so far as their own sections of existence and nonexistence as far as this story goes.
12/26/2020 c2 T51b Moridin
Well fk. Looks Like bokrug did not want some random getting a good look at him. Serves Makoto right I guess? I mean jeez poor guy. He was a funny character at least. Buh-bye Makoto, you will be missed.
12/26/2020 c1 T51b Moridin
Nyarlathotep for the ultimate waifu! Shinji bags all the great old ones as wives. I'm calling it. Love Azathoth combo incoming!

Or at least I would love it if he ascended and ended up in such situations. Could you imagine if Shinji was then told he had to go through Bloodborne in order to be with his girl? Hahah!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »