for Anarchy

12/8/2020 c11 2WhaMrSlaMr
Okay, this story is just... no.
Sorry mate, I dont like it so imma go.
But still.

Good luck mate
12/8/2020 c5 WhaMrSlaMr
Bruh, Brutality again
12/8/2020 c4 WhaMrSlaMr
Holy frick man, this is... When I read the summary, I was kinda expecting this but... Bloody hell.
I dont think someone would react this violently to being transported... But eh, How would I know?

But still man, Brutal.

BRUTALITY
5/13/2020 c11 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Foolish Light...without Darkness, the balance will be tipped into chaos. And what shall re-arise from that very chaos? DARKNESS! Hahahahha!
5/5/2020 c10 Imperial Stormtrooper
*cough blood* you know the 2015 version of me would've liked it, now the edge is too much to handle I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
5/5/2020 c10 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Wicked! Loved this! The Skinbreaker Grimm kinda reminds me of some of the canon Resident Evil monsters! Lol.

In any case, keep up the good work! I wonder if you’ll come up with any more interesting Grimm?
2/26/2020 c7 1blueandie
[His clothes burned away and were replaced with thick bone armor. / Dane was melted down and reforged as a massive double sided war-ax wreathed in unholy flame. His ascension was complete.]

That transformation was intense! I liked the mix of power and pain in how he experienced his body shifting, and it taking place under liquid added to how I could picture what was happening. The choice to follow that by decimating the spectators established just how powerful he'd become as well. ”Do not fear death, for there will be none left to mourn you" was such a brutal line before attacking them. Not really familiar with RWBY but I really enjoyed this!
1/30/2020 c9 Guest
This is really satisfying to read, I really needed something to feed the negative side of me, and this fic kist freakin kills it dude. The way you escalated certain events, and killed off characters is satisfying and hilarious. Shit should I see someone.
1/30/2020 c9 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hah! Interesting chapter! Although I kinda consider it poetic in a way. Back when Ozpin was Ozma and was with Salem when she wasn’t insane, we all know how that turned out later on! Two chess masters playing against one another. One light, the other dark.

And now...it has happened once more! Between brother & sister no less! Fascinating...
1/24/2020 c8 Guest
I think they should have somewhat of an alliance.
1/26/2020 c8 1Chainthatbinds
You should ad (AU) to the description all i can say is I find it just kind of funny
1/25/2020 c8 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Niiice. I vote for Anarchy to work with Salem for the time being and then of course betray her once her usefulness is at an end. Although might I make an extra suggestion? When Anarchy betrays her, perhaps he can make her watch as he tears down everything she has built, along with converting her followers into his Commanders! Then, once she sees just how much more powerful Anarchy is compared to her, making her feel despair for the first time in so long, he can then either end her then and there, or simply torture her for as long as he desires (since she’s cursed to be immortal and all).
1/24/2020 c8 4darkwolf54326
Personally I would make Salem work for you
1/24/2020 c8 4King-Of-Gods
I think Anarchy should make Salem his.
1/24/2020 c8 Arrogant Comprehender
Hell yeah, convert mommy Salami!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »