FanFiction.Net
for That Was Part of the Plan

5/23/2022 c89 Fast Frank
Wonderful chapter. I think Bella 'forgot' to give Lyra the warning to keep moving, precisely to have Lyra stop seeing her as a role model.
5/22/2022 c89 asdasd
So much explaining. Paragraphs worth of text on things that could've been shown in one paragraph or told in a few sentences. Other than that, the story is processing nicely. A quick tip, A dash would be much better than brackets – which can be used effectively for the same thing – for it flows better when reading than brackets.

I usually write it with ctrl and -, but fanfiction net doesn't support that. Easy way to write it is by holding alt and typing 0150.
5/23/2022 c89 9Ryo Oh Ki7
LOVE love love
5/22/2022 c89 XM312
Hermione just got seduced by a bubbly teenage Nazgul, she's totally normal
5/22/2022 c89 3theflowofmusic
Poor Hermione. Sure, she's being a tad high-strung over all of this stuff with Lyra lately, but that's...also a lot of stuff.
5/16/2022 c88 Fast Frank
Lots of introspection, but that's to be expected, given that the principal character is laid up. Excellent chapter.
5/17/2022 c80 1Wolfman217
Fucking hell this girl is annoying.
5/17/2022 c58 Wolfman217
YASSS HERMIONE. EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE!
5/16/2022 c39 Wolfman217
Heist Movie - Hogwarts Edition

"You son of a bitch! I'm in.
5/14/2022 c18 Wolfman217
I wish so much that Alexander game actually existed. It'd totally be my kind of thing.
5/14/2022 c11 Wolfman217
TOM RIDDLE TOM RIDDLE!

Honestly a Dark Lady Hermione would be so fucking cool. Dark Lady Hermione's are basically unheard off. The only fics that do is that one old fic that was on Granger Enchanted before it went down, and then fic's that call it 'Dark Lady' Hermione but really they're just Hermione-is-Voldemorts-bitch/lover, and not, you know, a Dark Lady in her own right.

Overthrow the Ministry! Conquer Britian! Then Conquer Europe! Hermione and Lyra could together essentially be Magic Napoleon.
5/9/2022 c87 Fast Frank
An original and most interesting take on Fawkes, but is its gender both, or not applicable?
5/9/2022 c85 asd
And once again, Lyra is being treated like a bitch with no freedom...
5/9/2022 c84 asd
Great chapter! Finally someone put molly on her place. I also like where you are going with Ron's character. He's growing up
5/8/2022 c87 3theflowofmusic
Fawkes as a corrupting influence? What an interesting idea...
493 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »