FanFiction.Net
for That Was Part of the Plan

5/8/2022 c87 Caver Floyd
I thought Perenelle was going to find a person like that but as the description kept going on and on I realized such a thing would be impossible and that a person that fit all of her requirements would have to be made. And yes, it is a terrible idea to do that herself.
5/3/2022 c86 Fast Frank
Don't know why the review I posted yesterday didn't show. Calling Lyra "an Eldritch Abomination in training" was not meant to be a criticism of the work.
5/2/2022 c86 Fast Frank
It isn't easy being an Eldritch Abomination in training.
5/1/2022 c86 Fast Frank
Wonderfully insane.
5/2/2022 c86 1locutes
Once again a good episode! You've honestly made clear just how freaky Bella is and how she managed to make herself behave. It was hilarious!
5/1/2022 c86 XM312
Thank you for that dose of controlled chaos. Poor Maia, she's got competition...sort of...only in the world of Blacks.
4/28/2022 c85 locutes
Thanks for the update! I recently reread the story so it's quite nice to find new content. And I must add, I think you've found a good way to continue on from the first task with the cluster fuck that is (magical) Britain.

Also I think Emma is one of the most interesting characters you have in this series. Cannot wait for further updates, please keep up the good work!
4/25/2022 c85 Fast Frank
Pretty heavy chapter, but very very good.
4/17/2022 c84 Fast Frank
Very intense, with a SHOCKING revelation.
4/17/2022 c84 3theflowofmusic
Why did Ron get pulled out of school again?
4/17/2022 c84 1dratnon
Partly, I was hoping that Ron would be devoured by acromantulae.
4/11/2022 c83 Fast Frank
Wonderful summation chapter. I am very glad to see this continued.
4/13/2022 c38 xanmelton
Ngl by the end of the chapter all I could think of was the photo of Queen Elizabeth with the L85A1 back in 93 testing it out in the rain. Now I can just imagine the Queen hunting the spiders with the L85 which well might be a bad idea, better off using a G36 or M4. Also it’s really weird to see a notably more political version of the Queen when she’s notoriously apolitical.
4/10/2022 c83 DArtagnon
Haven't read the chapter yet, but I did read the author note. I'm so happy you're back (in whatever capacity).
4/10/2022 c82 Prompt
Random Prompt
Bellamione same age and generation
Both from pure blood family. Childhood friends. Arranged to be married. Obsessive and possessive young Bella. Bella only soft for Hermione. Bella has to prove her worth to Hermiones family. Like duels every month with Hermiones father. Bella and sisters with special black family magic. “Black dance, black dagger etc.” Bella being jealous of everyone in Hogwarts. Hermione being the mom of the group.
Side couple Andromeda x Apolline delacour
Andy got pregnant by tonks but tonks is bad mudblood that’s only using and manipulating Andy. Hermione recommend Andy to go to France to leave the eyes of the pure blood society and give birth. She meet apolline - heir to the powerful, oldest, and largest Veela coven in France - which also her mate. Angst on the pregnancy, how the Veela would deal with the mudblood, how the clan would deal with nymphdora and their future child fleur

493 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »