FanFiction.Net
for That Was Part of the Plan

12/8/2019 c2 Fast Frank
Another great chapter!
12/8/2019 c1 Fast Frank
I hate to echo another reviewer, but yes, absolutely magnificent!
12/8/2019 c2 Guest
I’m so curious of what is going to happen in the tournament
12/8/2019 c2 bkerrmom1
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! This story is so awesome ! I do love the interaction between lil' Bellatrix and Severus! I think those 2 are my favorite characters in this most excellent tale !
12/8/2019 c2 1rawmeat898
Great chapter! Still have not start the school year; love to see it.
12/8/2019 c2 kaliyuga19
Thanks for the party primer. Context is there but there are a lot of names flying at you and it's easy to lose track.
12/7/2019 c1 Umbrardor
Elfs, aka the most powerful under dog.
12/7/2019 c2 Umbrardor
I'm absolutely blown away by your thoroughness. This world is coming to life, and I hope that these ideas carry on beyond this fanfiction and through other writers.
12/5/2019 c1 10ALRYM
Your elf-centric chapters are very entertaining. They also seem quite convenient at setting the stories up. And although I had hoped this chapter would start right where the summary hinted at I can't help to notice that I'm not disappointed.

I am a little surprised you will include the locket at this point in the story.

And I must say I'm really looking forward to Lyra participating in the tournament.
11/26/2019 c1 Guest
I can’t wait for more, I love it
11/25/2019 c1 Guest
I can’t wait for more
11/25/2019 c1 1brnicholas
So Cherri is both the head elf for the House of Black and a semi-mythical figure among the elves, especially the Black elves. This presumably means that they all look up to her as a model of what it means to be an elf. Cherri is personally bonded to Lyra and elves who are personally bounded to a person adopt some of the characteristics of that person. Lyra is well on her way to being an avatar of Eris. So in a few years (assuming Lyra lives that long) Cherri is going to be personally bonded to Eris and able to command several dozen elves. This seems like a really bad idea!

In other news I think Winky is going to be very disappointed in Barty.

Thanks for the new story and all your hard work! I am eagerly looking forward to more.

Nicholas
11/24/2019 c1 bkerrmom1
Yes! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! Absolutely magnificent start!
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33