for Two Sides Of The Same Coin

1/19 c19 Guest
Great so far, please update
6/1/2020 c19 zahra300102
I hope Donnie can recover from this, he nEED WATER! Please continue the good work!
3/26/2020 c19 4Glazier Blue
Make a TV show of there lives. Now that's funny. Lol yes I am sure it would be a very big hit that would last for decades... oh wait. Awesome. But curious, how will Leo and Raph figure this out and how will they solve it? Donnie needs something to snap him out of this!
Keep it coming. We all need a distraction right now.
3/25/2020 c19 8Datninjaturtle
i like the change in p.o.v. keeps it interesting!
2/22/2020 c18 4Glazier Blue
Well shit! What is it with those two? I must admit tho that made me giggle. Lol
2/6/2020 c17 55Silver Sentinel
I knew there would be some long term effects of Don's captivity. But here's the question, does Don not want to drink water because it reminds him of his captivity, or is it because of the salt water taste? That's the key question. I know Raph's heart is in the right place, he's just someone who doesn't really show his soft side, so it's understandable why he reacted the way he did. Good job, can't wait to read more.
1/31/2020 c17 Curious Heather
Leonardo Di-Annoyingo—lol giggle snort! :-D
1/31/2020 c17 4Glazier Blue
Not clever Raphie. Not clever.
1/31/2020 c17 121MadHare0512
I'm just so freaking upset with Leatherhead. He only had Donnie for what a day? and the poor boy is traumatized.

You're doing so well with this story. Thank you for writing!
1/30/2020 c17 8Datninjaturtle
poor raph,,, i hope they get through to him soon
1/28/2020 c16 CuriousHeather
Fun story! Is LH gonna get rezzed and then go after Donnie again? :-O I hope ur having a great day!
1/21/2020 c16 55Silver Sentinel
This was a bit short but it sets up something more. Bishop and Stockman together isn't a good thing. This will cause nothing but trouble, but something tells me that Donnie is going to be the only one who can stop Leatherhead once alive again.
1/19/2020 c16 GUEST01
Woah, I wonder how Donnie's doing and I hope he gets better. I see Bishop and Baxter are working together, and that can only mean bad things with Leatherhead in the mix. I'm interested in what their plan is to destroy the turtles. Thanks for updating, sorry for not last time.
1/19/2020 c16 8Datninjaturtle
ohhh, the mystery does indeed deepen... cant wait to see where this goes!
1/19/2020 c16 4Glazier Blue
Ok... why on earth would Bishop want to bring LH? but the begging question keeps the story going. LH is going to be mad. When do we get a glimpse of donnie finding his way back, that is before he runs into LH again? Am assuming. Oh the anticipation. Lol
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »