for The Dragon and the Genie: Moon

1/1 c6 5CalvinFujii
I look forward to seeing more adventures of the Dragon Prince group and Genie shenanigans spicing things up! Hope the next chapter is published soon!
9/24/2020 c6 Z
Mirage’s army of Monsters are endless, what’s next a Manticore, a Golem, a Troll, or a Jackal Warrior!? Also maybe for a love song for Rayla, you could use Hercules I won’t say I’m in love in season 3 maybe.
9/24/2020 c5 Z
Wait, Rayla knows about Mirage?! Does that mean the other Elf’s know about her too!
9/24/2020 c4 Z
Was not expecting any Aladdin TV Series characters in here! Also I think Mirage is more Dangerous than Viren is, because she is a Chaos God! And Aunt Amaya is not going to be happy when she finds the Princes.
9/24/2020 c3 Z
Rest In Peace Robin Williams.
9/24/2020 c2 Z
Well that dark!
9/24/2020 c1 Z
Just spotted this story and I’m already interested!
9/17/2020 c6 keeperofmagick
please update this soon

and, are you going to make callum a mage sorcerer cross being?

callum uses dark magic like in canon, but rayla makes a wish that she hopes would save him, making him a sorcerer

but callum still connects to the sky Arcanum

leading to him being able to use sorcery but also mage spells
9/6/2020 c6 6XWorrior1113
Looks like mirage is finally making her move judging by that monster. Also great work capturing the genies humor
9/6/2020 c6 crocodilesmile55
Hey next chapter rayla wishes to disguise herself as a human resulting in time cards similar to the ones in spongebob when genie starts customizing her human appearance. For ex. 2 hours later 3 hours laters 6 hours later so much later the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one.
9/6/2020 c6 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty nice, but I hope for a while wishes will be mostly used against new obstacles. Good work.
8/15/2020 c5 Glavie165
Please do more chapters
7/6/2020 c5 crocodilesmile55
I caught the Jurassic park and jaws references.
7/5/2020 c5 merendinoemiliano
A nice chapter overall, the Genie is very well used, but maybe it. Was better to either take out the wrist band or Rayla(maybe he found out immediately they were made from a dragon) using her first wish to surpass her fear of water. Very good description aniway, can't wait to see next chapters.
7/4/2020 c5 6XWorrior1113