for My Alien Academia

9/18 c25 CyrusWolfricFaust81194
If quirks are just imprinted fragments of Alien DNA, and we've seen how the unitrix can permanently (Gwen) and temporarily copy/extract DNA, then isnt All for One basically a cruder Unitrix with a stockpiling quirk? Only he permanently extracts the quirk factor, a.k.a the hybridised alien DNA component
9/18 c19 CyrusWolfricFaust81194
Xiao Lin Showdown!
9/16 c4 CyrusWolfricFaust81194
I have yet to see a fic wherein Izuku's quirk is something to do with notebooks
9/16 c4 CyrusWolfricFaust81194
I have yet to see a fic wherein Izuku's quirk is something to do with notebooks
9/10 c47 ArashiNokitsune
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's Eri... isn't it considering her power is literally over rewinding time on organic objects that could be a good example of time Unbound
9/10 c31 Arpan DGupta
Ngl it is really annoying when the trope of the goal being in the last place you check is used. If you have 40 places to check, it is highly improbable that the goal will be in the 40th place checked... I mean it's just a personal peeve that I absolutely detest reading about, and I get why it's used, but seriously, it is the most overused trope that exists.
9/8 c47 PasiveNox
Great chapter and eri huh
9/8 c47 The Protector of the Universe
I'm going to go ahead and guess that Eri is "time unbound", since she has the power to reverse time for anyone or anything. Actually, I had guessed that even before Paradox revealed that "time unbound" was probably in Izuku's universe.
9/8 c47 1Amit Barabi
I have not read that Legend Of Korra crossover with Ben 10, but since you found it interesting enough, I might give it a chance in the future. As for Amphibia, I don't know this franchise, but I already like Marcy from the way you wrote her.

Things will have to be interesting during and after the next chapter. Knowing Muffinverse Shigaraki, he will take something that would play with his mysterious plan from this crisis. I can assume that the person the heroes are looking for is either Eri or Nighteye because they are both associated with time, but I am ready for any surprise you may throw on us. I am looking forward to seeing where this is going.
9/7 c47 LiquidusSnake
Everyone already said that, but just one more time, lets go save Eri! Again!
9/8 c47 Cartoonfan10
I’m guessing from the intro that it’s Eri. Also “MARCY NOOOOOO!”
9/8 c47 Temsen
It's Eri, isn't it?
9/7 c47 greengoblin12
So eri is time unbound , neat
9/7 c47 MR.D0VE
You don’t have to but I get that I had to. Is Eri time unbound?
9/7 c47 13Stormgate
Calling it, Time Unbound is Eri.
1,498 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »