FanFiction.Net
for My Alien Academia

12/19/2019 c4 6Benjustice
Wow good match ups for Class 1-A.

Deku use Water Hazard and Swampfire against Bakugo.

Can't wait for the next chapter and happy holidays.
12/19/2019 c4 15Vanessa Masters
Oh Izuku you charmer :D
YEah, I can see that, the counselor told to shut up, cause bakugo would brign prestige.

Well, what about when he kills someone in a explosion, huh? Idiots.

Poor Izuku, I hope he gets over that fear.

WEll, Izuku did do well, eighty percent.

And I liked how you did the Sero, Momo against todoroki ad Shoto :D

All in all, terrific :D
12/17/2019 c3 19reic.2410
Tal vez puedas hacer que deku se asocie con yayoyori momo
12/16/2019 c3 10Codecrash
Wow, great minds think alike. I had pretty much this same idea for a story back when the anime first came out for the English dub. But I was already working on other things and well 'c'est la vie' as they say. Still, it's nice to see the story being written. Keep up the good work. Love the twist of All Might teaching the upper classmen too BTW. If you want any help with ideas I'd be happy to brainstorm with you.
Codecrash out. Love peace and chicken grease.
12/16/2019 c3 19Yarheeguy
okay I'm interested of this fanfiction and excited to see more chapters

a bit of a question and only just a thought, can Aizawa erase Izuku's alien transformations?

in my opinion, I would answer no, since Aizawa can only erase quirks while Izuku uses alien technology that allows him to transform into aliens with different alien genetics, completely different from normal quirks
12/14/2019 c3 2RockmanPrime
I bet All For One would love to get his hands on a Quirk like Unstable Genetics. Love the story, it's a great concept with equally good execution!
12/14/2019 c3 4Ultimate10
I thought the Sludge Monster event had been avoided back in chapter 1. Wasn’t it because Midoriya warned All Might that he dropped the bottle with the Sludge Villain in it?
12/14/2019 c3 1Ultimatrix bearer
I missed the muffin puns a lot more than I thought.

Muffin and roll out.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
12/14/2019 c3 timijaf
Great chapter
12/14/2019 c3 Harlequin-TheDollmaker
Generator Rex would be another awesome crossover with My Hero Academia.. just an idea floating by. :)
12/14/2019 c3 6Benjustice
Great chapter and everyone in Class 1-A see Deku as top of their class.

And can't believed that Mirio and other two of The Big Three make a appearance in this chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/13/2019 c3 Sb2282490
1). You continue to knock it out of the park with this story, and I can’t wait to see how you handle events later on in the story.

2). It’s great to see that the backstory for Izuku’s ‘Quirk’ is actually believable.

Looks like Nedzu can craft a pretty good identity and background information better than A. I. Ben.

Although, there’s still the issue with Katsuki and his entitled attitude towards information.

I hope that A. I. Ben can manage to keep Izuku from telling Katsuki about the Omnitrix since Katsuki doesn’t deserve to know.

3). It’s also great to see that Katsuki’s bullying behavior isn’t going to be tolerated by either the teachers or most of the students.

This can show Katsuki that his attitude needs work, and Izuku can see that there’s people in his corner.

In fact, I can see that canon Katsuki’s actions during the first Class 1A battle training won’t be tolerated.

4). Will Class 1A and Class 1B do classes and assignments together?

It would be funny if Izuku learns about Monoma’s Quirk, and looks like a kid in a candy store as he analyzes Monoma’s Quirk.

One of my headcanons is that Monoma studies Quirks to make sure that he can safely copy them.

5). I’m happy to see that Mirio has One for All and that he, along with Neijire and Tamaki, are starting to have an interest in Class 1A.

6). I wonder if the League of Villains would think that Izuku has multiple Quirks, and will try to capture him to get his Quirk.

7). I think it would be better if you skipped a majority of the battle trials if they won’t contribute anything to the plot.

8). What scenario with the Omnitrix’s fail safe feature come into play?
12/13/2019 c3 1TheBeatles211
Glad to see this chapter out so soon, and you don’t have to show every battle if you don’t want to. All you have to do is keep the partners as is, and even if you do change the partners all you have to do is write two battle scenes. Anywho, once again you’ve made another great chapter, I can’t wait to see what you make next.
12/13/2019 c3 5Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and really looking forward to the next one and also I never asked do the fifty aliens include you know who?
12/13/2019 c3 Greycait
This was an awesome chapter. The cover story has been fleshed out nicely, and I still love it so much because it's just believable enough. True, the scope of such a 'quirk' boggles the mind, but the idea of someone being 'quirkless' because their quirk is literally being too unstable or uncertain to be detected traditionally is so cool, especially combined with a 'support item' that sorts out the unstable genes to allow them to be expressed. If it was a real quirk, you might even consider it a 'protoquirk' to all quirks.

And as always, Bakugo's opinion that he's due answers just cause he asks for them annoys me. It always does. It's his most annoying character trait (to me XD) actually. Don't get me wrong, the desire for answers is fine. Something about the way he just angrily demands answers, and get angrier when they don't give him, always annoys me lol
1,843 « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »