for Star vs The Forces of Evil: Season 5 (unofficial)

10/13/2020 c21 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter and great wrap up to the battle :)
10/13/2020 c21 18Julayla
Seems in the end, it's Rasticore who finishes off Seth. And now it's time for the final chapter to commence.
10/13/2020 c21 mariaguabj1
very well done I loved the story I look forward to the epilogue.
10/13/2020 c21 7Starco4everr
Great chapter. I LOVE THE ENDING
9/28/2020 c20 11OMAC001
Can't wait for the finale!
9/26/2020 c20 3RJWritingInk
Don't apologize for anything. You did great. I rabbit wait to see Toffee and Seth get put in their place.
9/26/2020 c20 24Ghostwriter434
Don't apologize about this being fast paced; this was perfectly paced. There were so many things I liked about this:
The Return of Teen Meteora and Mariposa.
Solaria and Meteora fighting together.
Rasticor's doubts and standing up for Babs.
Jackie standing up to Toffee.
Star finding her will to fight again after being in such a near heavy state of despair.
The Endgame Reference(which might be the best one.)

Really looking forward to the last chapter and eplouge. You've been amazing and have given this series the proper clousre that it should have gotten.
9/26/2020 c20 mariaguabj1
Very well done, I can't wait for the next episode. It's the best fanfiction I've ever seen.
9/26/2020 c20 Devin sands
Love this chapter including the endgame reference I can’t wait to read what’s next
9/26/2020 c20 4Gamelover41592
awesome job on this chapter and I loved the endgame style fight thank you :)
9/9/2020 c19 11OMAC001
Confession? NOW?! Well, let's hope it's a war winner!
9/8/2020 c19 7Starco4everr
Great chapter. When Star and Marco live a happily life it has to appear an enemy and ruin everything
9/8/2020 c19 3RJWritingInk
Alright, I'mma not read the rest of this story until the last part's out because I hate cliffhangers.
9/8/2020 c19 24Ghostwriter434
In hindsight, I didn't think to realize that Septarians might be cold blooded; since they were a different form of lizards I didn't apply lizard biology completley to them. That said, Seth really thought a lot of stuff out; he really is a bigger threat than everyone else. Also, loved how you brought back Toffee and Monster Arm this way; it felt so organic and it has that call back to the dream Marco had.

Looking forward to the next part. Take you time; totaly worth the wait.
9/8/2020 c19 4Gamelover41592