for Star vs The Forces of Evil: Season 5 (unofficial)

8/2/2020 c15 7Starco4everr
Awesome chapter. I am glad that Star is unguilty
8/2/2020 c15 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and yeah two threats down and one to go
8/2/2020 c15 christianlovesnuggets
Oh my God really good chapter and I hope star and her family get a better relationship
8/2/2020 c15 Guest
Perhaps the ending could be the revival of toffee who takes over the big bad position and kills Seth.
8/2/2020 c15 11OMAC001
Whelp, hope Star learns the truth before it's too late!
7/23/2020 c14 OMAC001
Wow, this was a shocking twist!
7/22/2020 c14 24Ghostwriter434
To quote Peter Parker and Aunt May from the MCU: "What the f...!". I did not see that reveal coming. You brought all the queens up to Skywynne back and alive (from what it seems). Moon and Eclipsa's reactions are not at all surprising, especially Moon.

Solaria wanting to stay behind makes a lot of sense. Never mind her hatred-dislike of monsters, I doubt she could ever face her daughter and granddaughter after how her actions made them suffer for so long. I would include Globgor but I bet Solaria would lean toward indifference to her son in law.

I really can't wait for the next chapter.
7/22/2020 c14 3Reishin Amara
...Oh wow...Solaria is back...Mina is screwed considering she HAS to follow Solarias orders.
7/22/2020 c14 Guest
Maybe there would be a three way battle against Seth, Mina, and Swanson and then toffee will reveal himself and kill Swanson and Seth, and deposed Mina.
7/22/2020 c14 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and trouble is coming no surprise but man I did not expect the queens to be revived
7/22/2020 c14 christianlovesnuggets
Ohhhh my God! The old queen of mewni are back and living, how will etheria and moon's brother and sister reaction to comet and Estrella being alive
7/22/2020 c14 7Starco4everr
Great chapter
7/20/2020 c13 christianlovesnuggets
Wow really great chapter and who are these mystery hooded people
7/19/2020 c13 Starco4everr
Great chapter.
7/19/2020 c2 114Gracekim20
Wait so you’re writing as an episode instead of a story? Um..interesting choice but it’s a little distracting. Don’t forget to check your grammar and spelling ok? Um good luck regardless:)
154 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »