for Wild Magic

7/24 c87 black-cherry-blossoms98
I loved this story
7/17 c87 A thankfull fan
Thank you so much for writing this unike and well thought out story. A true gift of adventure, comfort and hope I could lose myself in.

Wish you much luck and succes for your study and house renovation. Hope you keep writing as well.
7/17 c87 7bloodshadows
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
7/15 c87 Brisingr11
Noooo, can't believe this is done! Totally enjoyed it all the way through
7/10 c87 1fanficfan 86
I love this story. I’m going to read it all the way through again. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Fanficfan 86 Xx
7/5 c86 CrystalVixen93
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
6/25 c85 REDHAIREDGIRL
Another great chapter! Thank you so much! I doubt you're procrastinating, your a mom going to school and writing on the side, I'm thankful for every chapter of this lovely story. Thank you.
5/29 c79 2chrisd1016929
OMG! Ive never neeeeeeed an update so bad! Her family sucks and I really hope they get a nice big plate of humble pie once Balin and the dwarves are done with them!
5/29 c79 wolfgirl232323
I loved this chapter, I laughed so hard! Thank you for updating! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
5/26 c78 Jillian Baade
Oh my gosh, yes, Dori doting over Nori’s baby..luckily it will a tough child
5/26 c78 2Skyrere
it may not have wanted to be written, but it most certainly NEEDED to be.
MAN! I really want Camellia to get what she has earned...
I really do.
5/21 c77 Jillian Baade
Oh no! Here comes trouble! Sackville Bagginses l’m guessing.
5/18 c76 Jillian Baade
Interesting! Old Balin does have a rich history. I guess having a long life gives you more time to monumentally stuff up. It also explains his desire to protect Bilba by adopting her. Good chapter.
5/18 c76 2chrisd1016929
I feel like I am missing something. As heart wrenching as Balins story about the Hobbit girl is, what had driven him from Erid Luin in the first placce and why would Dis be gald to see him go? Did I miss that part?
5/12 c75 Jillian Baade
Swamped or not, that was a good chapter. I like how the three Dwarf warriors showed their power in a way that harmed no one, yet Balin’s comment made it clear they would resort to violence if pushed, once again everyone forgets he’s Dwalin’s brother! Get your things, Billana, see Grandpa and leave the Shire forever.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »