for Wild Magic

11/23/2020 c59 Symphytum
Sending lovely comments even as the ‘plague’ endures and strengthens. Enjoying reading your lovely story again.
Virtual portions of festive pies, breads and other sweets being sent your way for the family who shares your talents with us your readers.
11/6/2020 c87 Cammie Anne Morgan
This was absolutely brilliant! I love the connections to Tamora Pierce’s The Immortals series. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful reading experience!
7/24/2020 c87 black-cherry-blossoms98
I loved this story
7/17/2020 c87 A thankfull fan
Thank you so much for writing this unike and well thought out story. A true gift of adventure, comfort and hope I could lose myself in.

Wish you much luck and succes for your study and house renovation. Hope you keep writing as well.
7/17/2020 c87 7bloodshadows
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
7/15/2020 c87 Brisingr11
Noooo, can't believe this is done! Totally enjoyed it all the way through
7/10/2020 c87 1fanficfan 86
I love this story. I’m going to read it all the way through again. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Fanficfan 86 Xx
7/5/2020 c86 CrystalVixen93
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
6/25/2020 c85 REDHAIREDGIRL
Another great chapter! Thank you so much! I doubt you're procrastinating, your a mom going to school and writing on the side, I'm thankful for every chapter of this lovely story. Thank you.
5/29/2020 c79 2chrisd1016929
OMG! Ive never neeeeeeed an update so bad! Her family sucks and I really hope they get a nice big plate of humble pie once Balin and the dwarves are done with them!
5/29/2020 c79 wolfgirl232323
I loved this chapter, I laughed so hard! Thank you for updating! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
5/26/2020 c78 Jillian Baade
Oh my gosh, yes, Dori doting over Nori’s baby..luckily it will a tough child
5/26/2020 c78 2Skyrere
it may not have wanted to be written, but it most certainly NEEDED to be.
MAN! I really want Camellia to get what she has earned...
I really do.
5/21/2020 c77 Jillian Baade
Oh no! Here comes trouble! Sackville Bagginses l’m guessing.
5/18/2020 c76 Jillian Baade
Interesting! Old Balin does have a rich history. I guess having a long life gives you more time to monumentally stuff up. It also explains his desire to protect Bilba by adopting her. Good chapter.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »