for Wild Magic

12/6/2019 c11 RandomObsessionsOfMine
My vote is on both. Excellent story, I love it
12/6/2019 c11 Guest
I liked this chapter. Maybe, but l doubt it, Thorin will learn to listen to Billana. Loved the last part of the chapter with Fili, Kili, and Billana.
12/5/2019 c10 Jillian Baade
Lovely how Billana heals the poor pony. I didn't want Dwalin to put her out of her pain, but l guess it would have the only way if Billana hadn't been there.

Cute how Kili gave Billana a warming charm too!
12/4/2019 c9 Guest
Love the Durin boys. Billana should have known better that to take that bet, BTW.

You are doing a lovely job of keeping everyone in character too!
12/1/2019 c6 Guest
I love how you give the Dwarves magic. Tolkien talks of Dwarves being people with magic and l love the war Mage thing. Biliana is gorgeous..and l have a private theory that the Dwarves let their hair down and a bit wild in Bag End is they felt safe in the Shire. And much the same a bit later on in Rivendell. Waiting for more!
11/30/2019 c5 Guest
'I better get cooking', how very Hobbitish
11/29/2019 c4 Guest
You did very well taking sick movie Kili over to this story. Fili is adorable too, but the Raven being Kili caught me unawares. Should have seen it coming, but just didn't for some reason.
11/27/2019 c1 2Skyrere
You are forgiven.. :D Stories that need telling generally have no difficulty making themselves known. You are preforming your true calling.
:D