for The Unforgivable

8/19/2020 c7 Guest
I enjoy this little story every time I read it.
3/28/2020 c5 Guest
Jane & Alec could play with Jacob.
3/12/2020 c1 12RubyRose2007
I know for a fact that I wanted to kill Jacob the moment he ignored Bella's wishes and continued on. I wanted to rip his head of when he wasn't even sorry for breaking her hand.

I don't really hate Jacob, for it is a strong feeling to feel for someone (I don't think I even hate the bad guys! I know I'm weird ). But I did strongly dislike Jacob at that moment!

I did forgive him later, though. What can I say? I'm too much like the Canon Bella, I cannot hold a grudge. Believe me, I've tried!

Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to read my ramblings. So, I'll just get to the main point.

The fic was awesome.

Sure you had a few grammatical and spelling errors here and there, but nothing a beta cannot fix. You should have a beta. (Just a friendly advise!)
2/24/2020 c4 Guest
I think Charlie should have to apologize to Edward. Bella never seemed bothered in the slightest any time he was insulted by anyone. So, she should take his feelings seriously for once.
2/5/2020 c7 traceybuie
adorable... :) Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/5/2020 c7 Hstevens
Awe ;)
1/23/2020 c3 1Angel of Roses1
This is good, but I have sent several misspells and grammar errors. I recommend going over that. Can I suggest Grammarly? It really helps me on my writing.
1/16/2020 c5 Guest
Well, that was really good. Jane could have zapped Jacob once he was away from the service of course. Lol. Maybe Renee too. Just a little.
1/16/2020 c2 Guest
Charlie is a sorry excuse for both a law enforcement officer and a father. Even his subconscious knows he was wrong. The tribe knows and the Cullens know. Jacob should be locked up and Charlie should be fired and whatever can happen to a cop for dereliction of duty.
1/17/2020 c5 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
I really loved this story I would love to see the missing scenes. I really hope you do the epilogue. I would like renesme or a different name I don’t mind. Maybe Bella can have twins. But it’ll be cool if maybe Jacob come by to cause drama and he imprints but renesme or baby girl breaks the connection and by doing that Jacob can never imprint again but she can still find a mate.
1/16/2020 c5 1ChristianMom54
You got a handle on the Baby thing. Hate the name given in the book. I always felt Edward got cheated out of an heir. Why not twins, one of each? He gets his wish in a daughter that looks like Bella and a boy that looks like him as Bella wishes. Win, Win. Always an Epilogue is good to any story. Thank you.
1/16/2020 c5 traceybuie
I very much enjoyed this chapter. Bella telling off the moron, Charlie finally pulling his head out of his ass, Renee (bitch) showing up in black, Renee's (bitchier) passive aggressive wedding toast. Bella being barefoot in HER wedding, Alec wanting to see the shifter get hit with a bat, and Jane loving weddings. It was all great.
The Cullens have promised Bella's transformation during the honeymoon so I hope that's what happens. NO hybrid babies please. Just on to delicious steamy vampire sex. LOL
Thanks for writing and sharing.
1/16/2020 c5 Blistful2006
Great story thanks for sharing. Honestly its alot about All the characters I can go back now and really nit pick about honestly I wish she had a 3rd option and left them all in the dust. I also wish she grew a damn backbone and grew into a stronger personality by the end. Then I have to remind myself this was all "teenagers" and they most certainty acted like it.
1/16/2020 c5 DxGRAYxMAN
Would love an epilogue
1/15/2020 c5 1akshutalankar
The argument with Renee would be great too.. perhaps having Esme throwing her out...
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »