for Everqueen

11/26/2020 c12 aluran9
It would be funny if you added kitten as Isha's guard.
9/21/2020 c12 Guest
Umm can someone who the co author is? Because the link is not working
9/19/2020 c12 Kasierreich
This story is entraining and I hope your chosen successor is as good at writing as you are. For your sake I hope those horizons offering a interesting ride.
9/18/2020 c12 Theflyinghans
I wish you luck in your future projects.
9/17/2020 c12 Guest
Thanks for the story, have a good one bro
9/11/2020 c11 3runnerblade
I love the story so far. I'm excited for the next chapter.
9/7/2020 c11 Destroyer2003
TTS emperor is the true canon Emperor
9/6/2020 c11 Dizizntdaplace
Seems like I should've read this a bit slower
8/9/2020 c11 QuantumAnubis
Really looking forward to the next chapter. Hope it's soon!
7/22/2020 c11 CommissarCrit
I appreciate your characterization of the Emperor. Always felt that they didn't do him justice. Also, obligatory point and laugh at the eldar Tecno barbarians and their unearned arrogance, didn't even invent fire themselves. Given everything they ever had, while mankind conquers the stars through pure superiority and will. Remember to flex on your local xeno lovers kids.
7/20/2020 c11 Guest
This as close to a anime romcom of 40k we'll ever get aren't we and you know what that is fine
7/13/2020 c11 9slyfoxcub
Can I just say, as a 40k AU writer myself, that I fully support this version of the Emperor. As you said, his love for Horus was the whole point of his injury-and-internment in the first place, not the immediate obliteration that would have happened if he did consider Horus a pawn as more recent lore would have us believe.
(Benevolent isn't the term I would use though; 'reasonable', 'considerate' and 'fair' fit more considering that, well, he was a conqueror via military force)
7/12/2020 c11 Guest
Was the memory or dream of nurgle from the isha on the other dimension that is held captive or is granfather still after isha?
7/11/2020 c11 tsfkingsport
Making the Emperor less of an asshole and adding Isha means that the story will (probably) end up as less grim dark then in canon but honestly that’s a good thing. I read some of the Horus Heresy novels but I’m far more excited about the TTS universe of Warhammer then the official canon.

I really like this story and I’m excited to see Isha meet the Primarchs and interact with some of the Eldar, assuming you plan on taking the story that far or in that direction.
7/10/2020 c11 1oldtimeydude
Holy crap, an actual update and not a chapter edit! Huzzah!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »