for New Family

6/4 c1 CoolFanfictionLover
awe love these two
4/6 c1 1mayawene
Thanks for this story ! !
2/1 c1 Love2read23
Awww Harry and Parker would be good siblings for each other. I don't understand how old Harry is when they meet. I thought he was like 9 or so but he has his cloak and can apparate so 17?
1/14 c1 3SakuraKoi
So good
1/1 c1 16magicanimegurl
I would Love to see more mischif and love between these two as siblings. Love it. Write On!
12/13/2019 c1 67wintergreen825
I love the subtlety of the autism in this. You managed to capture the realness of the neurodivergence without reverting to stereotypes of autistic behavior. I could see bits of myself in both Parker and Harry, despite the slight differences in the presentations of their autism. It is the capture of this realness which won you the Bowl Bonus. Of course, I'm a sucker for Harry being autistic and even though it was not blatantly mentioned like Hardison's focusing issues, I truly feel that Parker was autistic as well. (If she wasn't Borderline Personality Disorder, which mimics a lot of the diagnostic criteria but is caused by extended traumatic stress in early or critical developmental stages - - a canon thing with Parker, as you probably know).

But I digress. I particularly like how Parker and Archie are there for Harry when he needs someone to be and had canonically been left alone. I also like how Harry immediately returns to his family once his duty is discharged. That really speaks to me about the bond between these two. (177)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service