for Heaven of Your Heart

11/22/2020 c7 3NeroAlmia
Wow. It's been a while since I read anything about this fandom (sadly, it shares the same issues and problems that every big fandom on this site has: A lot of thrash stories and wish-fulfillment... Without taking into consideration the crappy Highschools AU's). It's a miracle that I managed to find this hidden jewel at the first try. You got yourself a follower!

Mmm... In the first chapters, Xion understood concepts such as family (she thought about Sean's father) despite the fact the she should not understand it. It was never a thing mentioned in the games... No, I'm lying. It was, but rather scarcely, and I don't remember it being mentioned at all in 358/2 days. And since they both (Roxas and Xion) lacked a... Well, a lot of knowledge about social relationships, social cues and emotions...

Okay, also, you should try to think about your characterization of Greg ( ). As a former victim of bullying, I can honestly say that he comes too... "Cartoonish" to my tastes. Unrealistic, even by the standard of a fanfic of an JPRG with a mixture of Japanese animated entertainment (both videogames and anime) and whatever Disney is supposed to be these days. Even Pete feels more realistic, and that says something.
8/30/2020 c7 Arika Koski
Interesting story but I prefer Riku X Xion not trying to be mean.
8/30/2020 c7 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Niiice! This was great! Loving how this is turning out bud! I’m definitely looking forward to what’ll happen next! Keep it up!
8/30/2020 c7 21Taiman215
So I’m really liking this story but I’d have to say read into the 358 days manga, since axion had a more defined personality in it
8/24/2020 c6 Guest
Uwaaaa this fic is so wholesome, I can't wait to see more of it!
6/23/2020 c6 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Wow! This was a good chapter! Ya did good on the whole thing! I was really excited to revive an alert that this was updated at long last! Hooray!

So I see you’ve been having trouble with this pandemic stuff going on too, huh? Yea. I feel ya. But I’ll simply change the subject before we say something depressing and get all down in moods. Lol.

I must say that I SO enjoy Xion’s innocence. The way she wondered what "girlfriend" and "dating" were made me smile as she reminded me of Roxas a bit when he was still in his beginning stages of being a Nobody. What’d Axel call it? "Zombie Mode"? Lol.

And man. I really feel for Sean here at the end. It seems like he can hardly catch a break from Greg and his cohorts. I hope he’ll be okay. I can tell that even though she can’t speak yet, Xion can easily see how much Sean is hurting. Perhaps if she believes, and her heart is strong enough to respond to those wishes, perhaps the time for her to speak will arrive sooner than expected? Kinda like she did after a time when taking missions with Roxas back in her old life?

Anyhoo, keep this up! I’m sure you’ll really enjoy the KH3 RE:MIND DLC! I haven’t played it really, but the many playthroughs I’ve watched have been really enticing! Oh! Did you also hear about Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memories? I’d tell you more, but you’ll have to see for yourself.

Go forth and seek that which you wish to be answered...
4/27/2020 c5 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Oh my goodness! This was simply SO adorable! I enjoyed it immensely! Please keep up the good work! And update again soon when you can!
3/18/2020 c4 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good chapter! Really loved the emotion! Despite Xion being "blank" she seemed to put things together well! Plus, that ending part where she says goodnight to Sean in her thoughts? So adorable!

I look forward to more of this. Especially seeing what adventures the two have! However, I hope it takes some time before Sean’s parents figure out something is amiss.
2/5/2020 c3 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh! And so Sean has found Xion! The journey has finally begun! I wonder what’ll happen next? And poor Sean too... Life is really more rough for him than we first thought huh?
1/15/2020 c2 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Another good chapter! Hope to see more and what exactly shall happen when Xion makes her appearance!
1/15/2020 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Wow! Great start! And man, it always is SO EMOTIONAL when Roxas can do nothing but watch Xion fade away in his arms... *sniffle*
1/14/2020 c2 4Haxorus knight
A few hours later... his opinion might change due to a sweet black haired girl.
11/30/2019 c1 Haxorus knight
I suppose that Sean is going to have feelings for Xion.