for Ivy and Infamy

8/3/2020 c31 8W. Y. Traveller
Despite her evil nature, I look forward to any prompts featuring Mad Elsie. She's an entertaining one, that is for sure! :-D An excellent story to end the challenge on, and always so cleverly done when in writing it as a screenplay. It's been a great joy to catch up on these, having missed them in December. Bravo, Mrs. P, you always do the challenge credit! x
8/3/2020 c30 W. Y. Traveller
Typical Holmes, schooling his expression into one of lesser worry so Watson doesn't see his emotions! But I suspect Watson will know how concerned Holmes is around his safety. :-)
8/3/2020 c29 W. Y. Traveller
Ooh, a very interesting prompt! Excellent choice of story for this one. Holmes's intelligence clearly wins out. :-D
8/3/2020 c28 W. Y. Traveller
A fascinating insight into Watson's namesake! :-D I for one could sit and listen to him all day.
8/3/2020 c27 W. Y. Traveller
A successful experiment, I'd say! It's bittersweet angst that I love ... the knowledge that Holmes is alive (to us readers anyway) but the sadness Watson is feeling at this moment, because he doesn't know it. You described his emotions perfectly.
8/3/2020 c26 W. Y. Traveller
Glad to hear young Wiggins was the victor! And a lovely end moment between Holmes and Watson.
8/3/2020 c25 W. Y. Traveller
Lol, I can quite clearly imagine Mrs. Hudson imitating a good Moriarty! She's been around Holmes long enough to pull it off. Fantastic choices for each person to roleplay!
8/3/2020 c24 W. Y. Traveller
I love your descriptions. The scenes are so nicely pictured. :-) Beautiful as always.
8/3/2020 c23 W. Y. Traveller
So sweetly done. :-) Lovely named for the girl too.
8/3/2020 c22 W. Y. Traveller
Some good ol' company for Mycroft is a joy to see! :-)
8/3/2020 c21 W. Y. Traveller
Beautifully done. Wonderful hope glowing through the despair. :-) Loved it!
7/31/2020 c20 W. Y. Traveller
An excellent piece for the prompt! :-)
7/31/2020 c19 W. Y. Traveller
Awww! So good of Holmes to identify Watson's problem and help him out. :-)
7/31/2020 c18 W. Y. Traveller
Beautiful and heartfelt. I love it.
7/31/2020 c17 W. Y. Traveller
I never can predict how your prompts will end and the twists are always a great surprise. Nicely done! :-)
366 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »