for Red Rose

1/14 c22 29Secretwrittenword
What a wonderful finish! I don’t feel sorry for Caym at all. He should be glad he’s not female if urination is so annoying to him! It was nice that Cole got back to his family. I’m disappointed for Mick but at least he got to go to heaven. The reunion between Michael and his father was touching. All in all this was a good story.
1/13 c22 7SilverDragonflymoon
That was truly a great ending, fantastic job on this story.
1/13 c22 38vrskaandrea
That was an awesome ending. I loved the punishment you decided on for Caym, it suits perfectly.
Of course Cole would be the one the be brought back, and for a moment I thought Rowena was going to make Mick into another Knight of Hell. That would be cool too, but I liked this too.
Michael is the Son, I just know it. Loved what you did with him, so much better then the show. Funny you chose to let him stay with Adam, I know you aren't find of him.
It has been such a great story, one of the better ones I have read that didn't feature the boys as main characters. Great work.
1/3 c21 29Secretwrittenword
Great chapter Blondie. That was an epic battle.
1/3 c21 38vrskaandrea
Great work on the battle, loved it.
1/2 c21 7SilverDragonflymoon
FANTASTIC JOB!
Truly you have out done yourself, this is truly a great chapter.
12/26/2020 c20 29Secretwrittenword
Activating the Holy Spirit in Hell sounds like a dangerous thing to do and I hope Caym is a hellhounds chew toy right now!
12/26/2020 c20 38vrskaandrea
Oh, I really liked seeing Dr. Hess here, that was a great idea. Loved how Mick just laughed in her face.
Zach is hilarious, such a blabbermouth.
I am surprised and thrilled by this development. The idea of a soulless Chuck and the fact that Lucca is basically his soul it amazing! Great job on that one. I wonder how will Rowena 'activate' him. Lol
12/26/2020 c20 7SilverDragonflymoon
Great chapter, love that you included Hess and had a small fourth wall break. Fantastic work.
12/14/2020 c19 SilverDragonflymoon
Fantastic chapter, you did a great job and I love how you included Bela and having a history with Ketch (I can so see it).

I like that there is now a slight danger to Hell with Lucca there, I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
12/9/2020 c19 38vrskaandrea
I really liked this. I was so surprised and thrilled to find out about the prophecy, the most holy man will cleanse hell. Brilliant.
Ketch and Zach they are hilarious together, but I can see where Zach is coming from. He isn't a fighter, he is a strategist and a businessman. Maybe he could put those skills at a good use here? If not, he can always talk them to death, lol.
Cole, I dunno why, I am imagining him pouting like a little girl that Bela has his angel blade now. Lol. I haven't read the one shot, but the background Bela has with BMOL is interesting, could serve them in this battle. A few words with a hidden meaning or a double agent thing, I like it. Was never a big fan of Bela, but I do like the way you write her.
And I am a bit at a loss as to who Kyle Adam's here is, and who is possessing him, but I did love that badassery scene with him taking a vacay from him work and just walking out of the building. It has to be someone good, otherwise he would have just killed those people, right?
Great chapter.
Been missing your updates.
12/9/2020 c19 29Secretwrittenword
Awesome chapter Blondie. Always worth the wait.
11/25/2020 c18 Secretwrittenword
So the battle begins? Will Ketch get there in time? Is Rowena going to find out that Caym has been playing both sides?
11/20/2020 c18 7SilverDragonflymoon
Amazing chapter, but DAMN IT! That cliffy... you are mean
11/20/2020 c18 38vrskaandrea
I still don't think Lilith is a match for Rowena. She has the power of all hell's souls and the power of magic coursing through her. But it doesn't make me any less excited to find out how this goes.
Mick possessing Lucca, I didn't see that one coming, but I liked that. Caym was such an idiot thinking he could play both fields. He should have tried to get rid of Ketch in another way.
I really Enjoyed this chapter