for Meet the Parents

8/1 c3 4Unicornyay
Aww this is so cute! Amazing story! :)
2/15 c3 52SJlikeslists
This was as honest as it was hard with the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel - because he does know other things now, and he has people that will help him remember that. :)
2/15 c2 SJlikeslists
Watching Carlos sink back into the posture of an abused child was heart wrenching. Sadly, she wasn't even saying anything that surprised me given the circumstances. Jane has no frame of reference for what she is seeing, and that's going to require a mental adjustment from her to be able to be helpful.
2/15 c1 SJlikeslists
This was very cute and really quite sweet. Carlo's explanation of the significance of choosing over transforming was spot on - he is absolutely right.
2/2 c3 Daniel6
Oh. Poor Carlos. That poacher really did a number on him. And chocolate chip cookies always helps. Always. The first chapter was hilarious. Who knew F.G. could play bad cop so well? And Joan is a wonderful girlfriend. And I'm glad you included Dude as an emotional support animal. I watched all 3 yesterday. And the thought stuck in my head.
12/9/2019 c1 Arbiter8991
I tell like you are using psychology a bit too much, this Carlos speaks like a Man on his early 30's. but the ideas are definately worth presenting. You also nailed down Ĺ‚aciny and flow perfectly here. Overall great job.
12/1/2019 c1 Guest
eu gostei dessa de Carlos x jane
12/1/2019 c1 38Lottielue1
Really liked it, so obvious Fairy Godmother was quizzing him and he just wasn't getting it haha. Can't wait for the next chapter where Jane meets Cruella. Update soon :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service