for Luka and the Jewelry Heist

5/15/2020 c1 sicksadauthor
I adore this, your writing is good and you should feel good
2/12/2020 c1 1geekqueen2010
lol, you should've just popped everything into one bigger story.
12/30/2019 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I love the outside POV on this one! Poor stressed Luka, hehe.
12/23/2019 c1 Zelretch
"There's Fire! Why is there fire?"
"Rad."
I love this.
I love that by the end Luka is NOPE-ing any future relationships with Marinette, and even Kagami seems done. Adrien pretty much throwing kitty eyes at Marinette makes it all the sweeter.
I love that Luka is like 'oh thats why Marinette didn't bring Alya'.
And just one fell swoop, Marinette flips the table on Gabe.
And Adrien follows Mari home like the smitten kitten that he is. :)
12/15/2019 c1 Guest
Hahaha this is great!
12/9/2019 c1 3AliceBridger
Oh my gosh! This is cool. This is SO cool. This is like the coolest thing ever! I love it! It's perfect! I can't even say how... Oh my gosh!
12/7/2019 c1 Guest
loved it! Luka is just confused about everything lol. And you can't just leave off on a cliffhanger like that! Can't wait to read Marinette's perspective.
12/3/2019 c1 Guest
Kwamibuster also shows how in sync Marinette is when comes to using the miraculous and interacting with the kwamis.
12/5/2019 c1 3shippersindisguise
XD I was so satisfied with the ending as a one shot until the last line! Can’t wait for the companion!
12/2/2019 c1 Guest
Oh, I believed every moment of the heist. No need to show us her POV. I rather learn more about the mystery of Agreste Manor.
12/1/2019 c1 A Smol Bean
Omg, amazing~~! I always love your fics, they make my day so much better Luka's representation in this fic is quite accurate, seeing as he is a very chill kind of person. Brilliant work, as always!
Lol sorry for spamming you with emoji hearts but I just really love your work
12/3/2019 c1 2Thunderformatron
You are obligated to make a different version where Adrien and Kagami did their heist, or at least tell us the plan. Also for everyone seeing through Chloe's lie, how can no one question why the Ladybug-lookalike is acting awful lot like a superhero, trying to steal back their weapons.
12/1/2019 c1 Guest
I cant wait for the companion piece!
12/2/2019 c1 L Dominator