for Harry Potter and the Journey through Extinction

11/14/2020 c2 jamesduen
Interesting start to this crossover. Though I feel a couple things need to be addressed.

Firstly, if Crookshanks was transformed to a sabertooth, then Hedwig should also be transformed to it's larger counterpart as that map is where owls were first introduced.

Secondly, the comment about setting skins on the roof to cure doesn't make much sense if you're using the implant same as cannon. It wouldn't be necessary, unless you plan on going down a merged game/real life route, insomuch as you can do the same thing manually that the implant can do in a few seconds. It would allow for greater creative freedoms.

Great start though.
8/26/2020 c1 2Nimbusrunner
As someone who’s also writing a crossover fanfic of ARK, I really like the beginnings of your story, especially the little lore bit from Santiago. Haven’t seen many extinction based stories so I’m looking forward to seeing how Harry Potter will handle it. Keep up the good work
8/5/2020 c2 AnimeGoji91
Wait is that Rosario and Vampire and what they doing here and how Harry and his Team are going to Survival in this world and please continues this story please!?
3/27/2020 c2 levi.hall.9279
This is truly fascinating; I wanna know how you are gonna continue with this story.
3/27/2020 c2 4TheLeon1236
Interesting idealan. Will follow this story
3/27/2020 c2 Argonaut986
Daphne and Hermione don’t seem to get along with each other. Centurion is a skilled leader.
2/27/2020 c1 Argonaut986
Harry will have quite the adventure.
12/3/2019 c1 Dylan-A-Friend
Now This Is Getting Interesting...