for A Shinigami's Substitution

3/14 c4 bastidaswilliam2005
well there is people that want harem and people that want single pairing make a compromise make the two of them be their pairing first samui will be trade to konoha because the hyuga incident as peace offering and later will happen the whole thing as naruto apprentice of jiraiya be fighting shizuka win and marry with her plus has to share with samui
there it is a rough storiline how the two of them will be with him
3/9 c4 11Mukuro234
!
2/25 c4 Jostanos
Shisui would be the best, if not the only, choice to take up the Head of the Uchiha Clan position and better protect/take care of Sasuke during his recovery. Hopefully with Shisui still alive Sasuke will be able to overcome what Itachi had done to him so he wouldn't be the jerk that he was in canon.
*shrugs* But what do I know? Right?
2/23 c4 2CyberDragonEX
On the topic of Mangekyo, there is only one "source" of ideas I can think of - Vulpine by Saphroneth. While the fic was crack taken semi-seriously, it DID have some interesting ideas. Specifically, some of the Mangekyo Jutsu were elemental jutsu that harnessed the element on a Conceptual level:

-Itachi's (canon) Amaterasu was basically the very CONCEPT of fire, hence its immense destructive power.
-Sasuke instead had a LIGHTNING equivalent, harnessing Lightning's concept to massively enhance his lightning power - It allowed him to pull a Mikoto Misaka, and fire Railguns.
-Kakashi ALSO gained a Conceptual Elemental power - a White HEALING Fire which used the concept of "Fire Burns" to burn away injuries (both New and Old).

So, one thing you could consider for Naruto's power is to gain an Elemental Technique that massively enhances his primary element - Either by making it more powerful, amplifying his control over it, or both.
2/23 c4 Svenion
there were no countermeasures set up? no traps or ambushes set for danzo or his root ninja?
2/22 c4 Dylan-A-Friend
Nice!
2/22 c3 XxKonekoLoverxX
hinata has my vote for pairing. had it been done alot, yes but that's the challenge. doing it in a way that hasn't been done before.
2/22 c1 OmegaRealism
later im out this shit is such over used plot trash and none of you stupid fucks ever completely finish the damn stories also you stupid fucks always weaken naruto and his sharingan in whatever stupid fucking way you can try to nerf him you all fucking stupid and retarded like that stupid fucking filthy limp dick asian who created this stupid ass show/manga
2/21 c4 zexeon xetion
keep up the good work
2/21 c4 BoredKing
Welp, that a lot of crap the old man has to deal with all at once. The paperwork alone should have him wanting blood, even discounting all the other fucked up shit that happened.
2/21 c4 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
2/21 c4 DarkRavie
2/21 c4 Wishfull-star
That was great I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
2/21 c4 4597boss
wow
2/21 c4 38Solaire38
Nice chapter, I like your reasoning for why Itachi killed the majority of his clan. Keep up the good work!
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »