for Ghosts of Christmas Past

2/24 c1 Guest
Beautiful after all these years. I will always love these two.
1/21 c1 Guest
Lovely!
12/5/2019 c1 5maddiemarch
This was so beautiful and heartfelt. Wow. You painted such a vivid picture with your words that it ran like a movie in my mind. I felt like I was standing there in the doorway beside Mr. Eames, looking out at them. What a gorgeous setting you created. It was so sweet and at the same time sad. You captured Bobby's holiday melancholy perfectly. I can imagine the holidays would be very difficult for him with his family gone. You also write so eloquently about his conflicted feelings for his family. The ending, with Mr. Eames sending his love up to his wife in heaven, and then delaying calling them in to let his daughter spend time with her love warmed my heart. As always, you have nailed their personalities and their interplay. This could so easily have been a scene on the show. I wish it had been. You are a true talent!
12/5/2019 c1 hisnhers
Sigh... so sweet and tender. I can actually see this happening.

Loved it.

his
12/5/2019 c1 4Mima
Hi, simply beautiful and in the spirit of Christmas time.
I'm in for more fics and more of Alex and Bobby "getting it right".
Thank you for posting new Alex/Bobby.
12/4/2019 c1 5Poetfades2black
Love it.
12/4/2019 c1 leftyred
Love this! I miss Goren and Eames!
Thank you.
12/4/2019 c1 Daisyw
Lovely story Thank you.
12/3/2019 c1 2rindy713
Very sweet! I really liked this. Reading it is a nice way to start off the holidays.
12/3/2019 c1 3HannonsPen
Oh you've got a little smile out if me today. As always, you do a wonderful job with them. Have a wonderful holiday season! I'll be here whenever you put pen to paper again.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service