FanFiction.Net
for Lemon Requests

12/7/2019 c1 Jaun VaunHeavich
Years ago one of my fav authors posted a chapter that was very interesting. There was a scene that involved Kate being raped by a male wolf named Daniel during Alpha School. He pretended to be gay so she would trust him. Then he raped her. The author tempted us with a tantalizing rape scene but cut it off before anything good ever actually happened. So I was wondering if maybe you could give us the rape scene that he didn’t?
12/4/2019 c1 Guest
Humphrey rape Kate story to get what he's wanted all his life and her becoming his bitch.
12/3/2019 c1 JonsieMcFastFingers
How about one where Kate gives Humphrey a blowjob at night, and then paws him off so he cums on Lilly and Eve's hair and faces while they're asleep and they wake up in the morning wondering why they're all sticky.
12/3/2019 c1 4wolfman32
A heat story where Eve is going insane with lust and demands Garth breed her and he does so happily since its a fantasy of his.
12/3/2019 c1 17zzdragon
Anthro Runt x Princess x Daria

While out trying to find a gift for her husband Princess Terra found a that blind slave girl was about to be killed for a little mistake, then Princess Terra buy the poor girl from her horrible master and realized she just brought the perfect gift for Runt and herself
20 « Prev Page 1 2