for These Small Hands

Beautifully written
3/22 c1 Guest
Beautiful!
1/2 c1 18Nanyin
this was perfect. hope to see more of your work soon.
11/30/2020 c1 8multyfangirl21
I love how well this was written! You gave the child a young wisdom that shows promise to grow as deep as master Yoda had.
5/19/2020 c1 26StoryMaker7
aw so cute need more.
1/6/2020 c1 199Red Bess Rackham
Aw, this was lovely. I especially love the descriptions of the Force, and the way the child feels it and things, more than understanding actual words/names, etc. So well done! :)
12/27/2019 c1 4PrincessStarberry
This is SO cute-so many things that might scare other babies don't seem to faze this little guy-and The Force makes perfect sense as to why that is!
12/23/2019 c1 2Brianna Kye
You seriously need to write for the series! Or for some series, at least. You are a phenomenal artist and a true master of the written word. I loved every second of this story. The way you utilized words to paint the world you were describing and bring it to life was jaw dropping. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
12/6/2019 c1 94steelcrash
This was lovely. Nice to see the world through the eyes of the baby. Keep up the good work!
12/3/2019 c1 35LPK9
Well, this is delightful! I admit I'm a huge Vader/Luke fan and rarely enjoy fanfics that don't have them as characters so this was a delightful surprise to enjoy this SO MUCH. I do love the Mandalorian. I think your insight into the little one's character and thoughts is spot on, and also on the mysterious Mandalorian himself. Great job!