for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)

5/31/2020 c18 Dexter
Good job so far. You know I understand that you could not make one of your chapters an M rated because of what would happen, but there is something that you could do. You could just change your story to an M rating so you could edit one of your chapters with your original plan. I mean look at one of the story called "An Arranged Life", the author changed his story to an M rated story when he posted his latest chapter on April 29th. Just give it a thought and tell me what you think.
5/31/2020 c18 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
5/31/2020 c18 1timothyd394
Nice to see everyone starting to get along, though it will take time for the Northuldra and the soldiers to become friends, like how they were in canon.

There was no mention of Kristoff in the bottom part of the story, so I'm guessing he is off working on his proposal. All I can say is good luck to him.

I'm curious about this mysterious dragon Yelena talked about. I have a feeling it concerns the Light Fury.

On that note, the idea of Krogan, Viggo, Ryker, and Grimmel teaming up is quite terrifying. I always did wonder how Grimmel and Viggo would interact.

With Grimmel confirmed to be in your story I'm now curious how the sisters, Kristoff, Olaf, the Northuldra, and Arendelle will deal with the most dangerous enemy of the HTTYD world.

All in all, another great story. See you next time!
5/30/2020 c18 3OechsnerC
Awesome update.
5/30/2020 c18 Atea1793
No Drago, PLEASE! Ever hear the expression "Let sleeping dogs lie"? I think it counts towards dead tyrants too!

I SERIOUSLY hope you don't end the Hidden World arc like the writers did in canon. That was a STUPID ending!
5/1/2020 c17 The great fan
Ooooohh I think I see what you did there, leaving toothless and skadi (sorry I’m typing this on my iPad so can’t spell her name correctly) behind so Elsa has to cross the dark sea on the water horses. ;)
SPOILER ALERT KINDA FOR THE BOOKS.
I just realized that Hiccup is a king in this story just like how he became a king in the books. (I haven’t read them but was told how they end it’s similar not by marriage but by some compicated family blood line.)

I like it.
So can’t wait for the next chapter.:)
5/1/2020 c17 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
5/1/2020 c17 Mark Aksel Arashi
Awwwww, Toothless is not coming along, but I can see why you did that, then the journey would be easier for them to do. but I want to see a Bruni and Toothless moment after this, I can imagine those getting along very well, and because when I first saw Bruni, I instantly see Toothless. Anyway I cant wait for more chapters, and Ive been reading a lot of stories that I can see what youre going for with Elsa and her, quote on quote, "stomach bug". Also are you going to do httyd 3 and homecoming? Im curious if youre going to do them, I hope you do. Anyways, KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK
5/1/2020 c17 Lovepeaceandwar
Thing have changed too much for the same events of Frozen 2 to take place. I expect Hiccup to make a difference and protect his wife.
4/30/2020 c17 warlocktoungue
Y'know... I actually thought at first that Elsa was diagnosed with some sort of deathly illness or something... But after that moment with Anna and everything... Is it safe to assume that we may expect a mini Elsa in the story soon?
4/30/2020 c17 3OechsnerC
Awesome update.
4/30/2020 c17 1timothyd394
Great chapter! Curious as to why Skaði isn't going with them though. I would have liked to have seen everyone react to a dragon, but I guess it would be better to save that for later. With Hiccup going along, I feel like Kristoff could be given real advice about how to propose to Anna, with it concluding with how he did it in the movie. I wonder how Elsa and Anna would react to the water memories of their parents, and if Hiccup will be worked into their final words.

Keep up the good work!
4/30/2020 c17 Jake
So the journey to the Enchanted Forest begins;with Hiccup coming along for the ride. Looking forward to hearing your Frozen 2 version. I've wondered if there will be any new dragons in the Forest. Probably not; just a thought.
4/30/2020 c17 11LivininCorsets
Ah yes...tooth would make show yourself much too easy
4/30/2020 c17 Marcelino Nava
Huh so baby this soon...cool! Wonder how you'll manage to fit the reveal during the plot of Frozen 2. Any who, glad for the quick update, this story has been one of the few highlights during this quarantine for me. Can't wait till the next update, keep up the good work!
217 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »