for Saved By The Boggart

6/30 c1 2catzetier
*fit of giggles* Priceless.
5/13 c1 Guest
Ha! You give Remus way~ too much credit. Rollings wrote a Grimderp! story. The only way that functions is if everyone is given their own idiot ball, and told to practice juggling. The smart ones realize you can't with just one, the slightly dumb ones, try to get together and juggle with others. The really dumb ones try to grab others to have more to juggle with. Remus' character falls into the slightly dumb ones category. So no, he would not have put two and two together and gotten four, at best he would have gotten fish, and assumed that Sirius was in the room somewhere, then have been confused when the boggart was just a boggart, and the only animagus that showed up was the rat. All because he "trusts Dumbledore with [his] life."
3/31 c1 Fallow57
Kudos : )
1/14 c1 2HpFaN2o0r
Perfect!
12/23/2020 c1 32Jake Crepeau
Heh. We all know that all the HP books are riddled with a staggering number of plot-holes. This is just one of them.
12/18/2020 c1 Artimuos Sen
In Canon teachers never allowed pets in classes aside from Neville because he tends to lose Trevor.
12/6/2020 c1 Nightcandle
:D
Very nice fix-it. :)
Thank you for writing and sharing it!
10/4/2020 c1 28Shae Vizla
Good story, very believable. It would really a nightmare for Pettigrew and a good meal for the boggart...
9/4/2020 c1 1geetac
Wow that showed Peter was the traitor not Sirius.
7/9/2020 c1 Guest
This is such a cool idea! This is really short, but I think you got the characters really well!
6/7/2020 c1 WinterTigerEclipse
Lmao Peter nearly gets eaten by a Bogart makes sinced he's a coward and they feed on fear so why not eat him?
3/31/2020 c1 Guest
Oh, this was such a cool idea! You're so right—what could possibly be more terrifying than that?
3/31/2020 c1 2adafrog
Very good.
1/15/2020 c1 10TheLoud
This is absolutely brilliant. Yay boggart!

I’m reminded of a different fic I read, Reverse, in which a boggart was useful in an interrogation. The most frightening thing would be the interrogator saying, “It doesn’t matter if you tell us or not, since actually we already know such-and-such.”
1/10/2020 c1 5Kknd2
Someone get that Boggart an order of Merlin, because that's great! (Terrible for Peter, yes, but great!)

If I ever wanted to derail much of the plot, I might contact you to borrow this idea.
23 Page 1 2 Next »